3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Hey guys !

Sorry i'm out of context but i'm just wondering : how do you kill SpiderQueenByDemi in HoGM ?

Switched to a Balefire setup with SR + Frostbomb but I can't beat the regen lol.

Any of you guys tried it ?

Edit : Never mind, just rolled a different one and it worked out lol.
Last edited by OneLastStandMK4 on Dec 5, 2021, 10:58:58 PM
"
slvrdrgnz wrote:
My goal is to make this chest. Any steps on what I need to do to craft it?

I have these so far but I have no idea how to create the elevated consecrated ground and also keep the frenzy charge on hit. I've never used awakener/maven orbs before.

From what I understand, if I awakener I'll for sure get regular consecrated ground/frenzy charge on hit but if I hit it with maven then I'll lose one.

Sorry, very new to crafting. :)

why everyone has that conc effect? how does it work and why is it good for tr?
Sorry im newbie
IGN: RederisMangusta CONTACT ME WHEN I WON THE TRADE!
ScreenShaker
My playlist: https://soundcloud.com/rederis/sets/chilizaust-now
Hi all,

I league started this guy and have been having some fun with it but have not been as invested with my time to play as I usually would.

I doubt I will play another toon or the events with xmas looming so wondered if you guys could look over my gear and see if I'm missing anything obvious or places to min-max, work towards.

My survivability is getting better with some positive chaos rez now in the end game, the damage is not too bad, aka I can survive the incoming damage mostly from normal content, but I still get 1 shot from a bit of juice in scourge mode.

I'm just looking for some tips if anyone has the time to look over my gear and tree really :)

Nothing is super optimized but it is what it is :)

Thanks for any replies.
Matt
"
Mattyd_UK wrote:
Hi all,

I league started this guy and have been having some fun with it but have not been as invested with my time to play as I usually would.

I doubt I will play another toon or the events with xmas looming so wondered if you guys could look over my gear and see if I'm missing anything obvious or places to min-max, work towards.

My survivability is getting better with some positive chaos rez now in the end game, the damage is not too bad, aka I can survive the incoming damage mostly from normal content, but I still get 1 shot from a bit of juice in scourge mode.

I'm just looking for some tips if anyone has the time to look over my gear and tree really :)

Nothing is super optimized but it is what it is :)

Thanks for any replies.
Matt

Except for the enchants on gloves and boots this seems very nice. A PoB would be a lot easier to analyze.

The one item that lacks a bit might be the chest. You are using "Ghost Dance" so you might want to up your energy shield value by using a diffferent chest base and "gain 10% max life as extra energy shield" craft.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 7, 2021, 2:49:58 AM
"
reder wrote:

Sorry im newbie

I think this thread explains it very well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qc1chz/regarding_darkees_21_radius_toxic_rain_overlap/?sort=new
"
slvrdrgnz wrote:
My goal is to make this chest. Any steps on what I need to do to craft it?

I have these so far but I have no idea how to create the elevated consecrated ground and also keep the frenzy charge on hit. I've never used awakener/maven orbs before.

From what I understand, if I awakener I'll for sure get regular consecrated ground/frenzy charge on hit but if I hit it with maven then I'll lose one.

Sorry, very new to crafting. :)

I crafted this chest.

Unfortunately you need some luck to make it work.

First u need to elevate consecrated ground. Need a chest with two influence mods, one of which is regular consecrated ground. Maven orb will randomly target one of the influence mods and will elevate it. So if you are unlucky you will need to repeat it.
Once you succeed, you have to use awaken orb to trasnfer elevated cons. ground to the chest with frenzy charge on hit mod. This will destroy the chest with elevated mod and transfer it to your target chest, so you will have both frenzy charge on hit and elev. cons. ground on it + new random modifiers.

Depending on what other prefixes and suffixes your new chest will have you need to annul unwanted affixes to have one free suffix and 2 free prefixes for bench crafting life+life as ES. This is the part when luck comes in, and you can brick your chest if unlucky, or get a good affixes (life or resists) while using awakener's orb so less need to use annuls and bricking your chest.

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

I hit this with just one try using prime chaotic resonator socketed with abberant, corroded, sanctified and faceted fossils.

I dont know what to do this. I dont want to risk it by using annul. Now I also tried craft of exile to see how harvest crafting works, which is not so promising.

Any idea?
"
Unavailable

I hit this with just one try using prime chaotic resonator socketed with abberant, corroded, sanctified and faceted fossils.

I dont know what to do this. I dont want to risk it by using annul. Now I also tried craft of exile to see how harvest crafting works, which is not so promising.

Any idea?
There's nothing wrong with this as it is. If you can make up the resists on your other items, scrub off the resistance craft and craft on increased chaos damage. If you ever end up wanting a better amulet, I'd sell that one and craft a new one.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"

Any idea?
There's nothing wrong with this as it is. If you can make up the resists on your other items, scrub off the resistance craft and craft on increased chaos damage. If you ever end up wanting a better amulet, I'd sell that one and craft a new one.

Thank you grimjack. I will use it adding good suffixes.
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
reder wrote:

Sorry im newbie

I think this thread explains it very well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qc1chz/regarding_darkees_21_radius_toxic_rain_overlap/?sort=new

I found nothing about concecraded ground on arrmor effect there:/ I know about 39procent aoe sir :/
IGN: RederisMangusta CONTACT ME WHEN I WON THE TRADE!
ScreenShaker
My playlist: https://soundcloud.com/rederis/sets/chilizaust-now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info