3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
PyredQc wrote:

I did not make a PoB for this... But if you want, you can buy a pair or even sim one from the trade and put it on your own PoB to see the diff... It just fun to run. I did try the weapon swapping... it's annoying and dosent feel the same. Anyway try it for yourself.
PS : my resistance are capped, my glove are not where i get my resist from

I imported your PoB from Ninja. If its fun for you to play like this then enjoy the game. Have a nice weekend.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 3, 2021, 12:33:06 PM
My goal is to make this chest. Any steps on what I need to do to craft it?

I have these so far but I have no idea how to create the elevated consecrated ground and also keep the frenzy charge on hit. I've never used awakener/maven orbs before.

From what I understand, if I awakener I'll for sure get regular consecrated ground/frenzy charge on hit but if I hit it with maven then I'll lose one.

Sorry, very new to crafting. :)
Last edited by slvrdrgnz on Dec 3, 2021, 1:39:54 PM
"
slvrdrgnz wrote:
My goal is to make this chest. Any steps on what I need to do to craft it?

I have these so far but I have no idea how to create the elevated consecrated ground and also keep the frenzy charge on hit. I've never used awakener/maven orbs before.

From what I understand, if I awakener I'll for sure get regular consecrated ground/frenzy charge on hit but if I hit it with maven then I'll lose one.

Sorry, very new to crafting. :)
You should try the emulator on Craft of Exile. You can import your items there and craft on them, it'll show you how these high priced orbs function, where they respect meta-crafts, where they don't etc.

https://www.craftofexile.com/
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Well, simu wave 30 is no joke. Made it to 23. Got both bosses at 22, with chaos resist, took them down eventually, but used up 3 portals. Wave 23 overwhelmed my defenses and ripped me for the last of my portals, wasn't even a contest. :( Kosis showed up again and didn't even get close enough to hit me, the regular monsters got me first!
any leveling path guidance? like ascendancy and best leveling route? Thanks
Hey,Been playing the build for the last week and feels great in t16 maps,but i find it hard to do sims past wave 20 and maven invites i can do white/magic but not rare.
Here is my PoB :https://pastebin.com/ZSPduvfD
can you help me with what to upgrade (notice i have a second pair of gloves that i use for the sims and hard bosses)
P.S all my res are capped,changed the craft on ring and amulet and pob didn't update but my res are capped.
Last edited by ParAd0xA on Dec 4, 2021, 2:09:49 PM
"
dmoniak wrote:
any leveling path guidance? like ascendancy and best leveling route? Thanks
If you check the original POB from Lightee, there's a bunch of notes that deal with leveling, skills to level with, trees, ascendancy order, etc.

https://pastebin.com/YgAscx7X
"
ParAd0xA wrote:
Hey,Been playing the build for the last week and feels great in t16 maps,but i find it hard to do sims past wave 20 and maven invites i can do white/magic but not rare.
Here is my PoB :https://pastebin.com/ZSPduvfD
can you help me with what to upgrade (notice i have a second pair of gloves that i use for the sims and hard bosses)
P.S all my res are capped,changed the craft on ring and amulet and pob didn't update but my res are capped.
First up, fix your flasks. No point in running 2 silver flasks, mana flask is pointless with Devouring Diadem, and our crit chance is so low that the "chance to gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike" is worthless. I would drop the mana and one of the silver flasks, replace them with a jade and an granite for a big boost to armour and evasion. I'd want one with ignite immunity, and the other would likely be dedicated to shock.

The curse ring needs an upgrade, it only has 2 useful affixes + the craft. The other ring isn't much better. This build is highly dependent on gear affixes, you'll want every piece of rare gear to have 4+ useful affixes.

You're still running reduced mana on your ring, and gearing a replica conqueror's efficiency gem - are those required when you are running Devouring Diadem?

You are missing 9% AOE with the Null and Void gloves. It's very important that you hit exactly 1.39 multiplier on the radius for max pod overlap. You could craft that on your amulet. You would need to find another spot for some fire resist... maybe on your jewels?

Helmet and boot enchants from the lab help. So does grinding out some more levels for Revenge of the Hunted on the tree.

After that it's the usual mini-game for TR. What gear can I upgrade to get me more gem levels, chaos / dot multiplier, more attack speed, or increased damage, while still maintaining capped resistances, str/int, and mana. Empower 4 is an easy upgrade to fit, but it's expensive. An amulet with both +1 to chaos and +1 to dex gems is also expensive, and a bit harder to gear around.
Hi there.

İ am also playing this build like many of you. So far so good.

My question is about a choice between skill gem and damage over time on amulet.

Since having both is a very expensive option on xbox realm, i have to decide one of them.

Which one: +1 to level of chaos/dex cem or chaos damage over time?

İ think this answer can help many players save many money and time.
"
Hi there.

İ am also playing this build like many of you. So far so good.

My question is about a choice between skill gem and damage over time on amulet.

Since having both is a very expensive option on xbox realm, i have to decide one of them.

Which one: +1 to level of chaos/dex cem or chaos damage over time?

İ think this answer can help many players save many money and time.

Easy way to find out...

Put those stats into an amulet in POB and see which gives you the more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info