3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Tarteens wrote:
"
valv00 wrote:
Nice build , but i have a question about the maloney.
Is the maloney trigger the three gems (frenzy, vaal haste, vaal blight) or only the frenzy ? Sorry for bad english

Personally I have setup Frenzy / Culling Strike / Greater Multiple Projectiles
And Maloney triggers frenzy every seconde.

I don't think it triggers the Vaal skill on the gem (I don't think any mechanics does , but I can be mistaken)

Maloney's doesn't trigger Vaal Skills. The Vaal skills there are just additional gems for popping on bosses if need be.

Personally, I have since swapped those out and now run:

Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Frenzy

A couple of other great options are:

Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Chain
Caustic Arrow + Culling Strike + Frenzy
Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Vaal Haste
Frenzy + Culling Strike + Vaal Haste

It all depends on your preference of playstyle.

I swap in Culling Strike for bosses.
"
brunowa wrote:
Instead of vitality, try squeeze in Grace if you can. Vitality is just a nice bonus on top if you can get it in.

ooo ok :)
Firstly, Thanks for the build, I am quite happy with it!

I feel I need some life gain, so how about this setup on Maloney's:
Frenzy, LGOH, Poachers Mark?

Will LGOH work well with Frenzy or not, since Frenzy attacks only a single target each time right? Finding life gain with other required mods on Watchers eye or ring becomes expensive, so I considered this.

How important is Poachers? Will it make life easier for me with bosses? I will still have to find additional curse body armor.

I may also give up second curse and go with:
Frenzy, Toxic rain, LGOH
How is this one?
"
Kaman25 wrote:
Firstly, Thanks for the build, I am quite happy with it!

I feel I need some life gain, so how about this setup on Maloney's:
Frenzy, LGOH, Poachers Mark?

Will LGOH work well with Frenzy or not, since Frenzy attacks only a single target each time right? Finding life gain with other required mods on Watchers eye or ring becomes expensive, so I considered this.

How important is Poachers? Will it make life easier for me with bosses? I will still have to find additional curse body armor.

I may also give up second curse and go with:
Frenzy, Toxic rain, LGOH
How is this one?

For Poacher's you would need a second curse somewhere... cos we already curse with Despair. It wouldn't be worth it.

LGOH with Maloney's wouldn't work well either because it's 1 arrow (1 enemy) and it has a 1sec cooldown.
"
brunowa wrote:

For Poacher's you would need a second curse somewhere... cos we already curse with Despair. It wouldn't be worth it.

LGOH with Maloney's wouldn't work well either because it's 1 arrow (1 enemy) and it has a 1sec cooldown.

Thanks a lot, I'll go with one of the recommended Maloneys setups then.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Tarteens wrote:
"
valv00 wrote:
Nice build , but i have a question about the maloney.
Is the maloney trigger the three gems (frenzy, vaal haste, vaal blight) or only the frenzy ? Sorry for bad english

Personally I have setup Frenzy / Culling Strike / Greater Multiple Projectiles
And Maloney triggers frenzy every seconde.

I don't think it triggers the Vaal skill on the gem (I don't think any mechanics does , but I can be mistaken)

Maloney's doesn't trigger Vaal Skills. The Vaal skills there are just additional gems for popping on bosses if need be.

Personally, I have since swapped those out and now run:

Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Frenzy

A couple of other great options are:

Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Chain
Caustic Arrow + Culling Strike + Frenzy
Caustic Arrow + Awakened Arrow Nova Support + Vaal Haste
Frenzy + Culling Strike + Vaal Haste

It all depends on your preference of playstyle.

I swap in Culling Strike for bosses.

Thank you very much
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks for the build, i really enjoy it so far.

My mapping is very fast, my heist is a breeze... actually all the content is smooth
EXCEPT Sirius... My single target is so low... it took forever to ramp up... I'm not even able to kill him at 0 ... But i map at 8 and fly through content.

Can someone check my profile and give me a pointer ?

Thanks in advance
No ghost shrouds?
"
VernoInferno wrote:
No ghost shrouds?

You talking about Ghost Dance ? To my knowledge, it's not recommended with the QOTF
"
PyredQc wrote:
"
VernoInferno wrote:
No ghost shrouds?

You talking about Ghost Dance ? To my knowledge, it's not recommended with the QOTF

Depends how defensive you wanna be.

If you want to go even more defensive (for eg, you're trying to level to 100 or playing Hardcore), then Ghost Dance would be preferable.

If you're playing Softcore and want more DPS and Speed (don't get me wrong, defence is still insane and you still tank most of the game), then going QOTF and pathing to the left is preferred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info