3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Tarteens wrote:
From Reddit Post, it said

"

A quick summarize
Darkee's test = ~4.92 overlaps
To obtain this, you need 39% total inc aoe, one user mentioned above on how to easily obtain the AoE.

Best result (as per my test) = ~5.23 overlaps
To obtain this, you can either

1) Anomalous conc at 15%, no inc AoE at all
2) Anomalousu conc at 20%, with 5% total Inc AoE.

But it doesn't say if its require 5 or 6 arrow ?
Also , for 1) , when it said "no inc AoE at all" , this means that we have to drop the quality on TR gem + tree node + craft AoE ?

I'm not sure I understand what is required and that is not , to achieve the best overlap.

+1 arrow
15% quality Anom Conc Eff
Anom TR
0% extra AoE (yes, u drop the craft and from tree)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oe3A1gnJXHC_0YvaWe7yfxf5RFDo2IQ9ai6HZjTtyTs/edit#gid=0

Last edited by Escape_Artist on Nov 22, 2021, 5:28:05 PM
"
Alkist1 wrote:
Hey all, my gear seems decent, AoE is 39, but Sirius DPS is 3.8 mil which I feel is kind of low. Can you please comment on what I am missing? TR is 20 and not 21, anything else? Character name is RedNotice. Thank you!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alkist1/characters
I'm not sure what you're missing in the configuration, but when I load your character into POB I'm seeing 4.4m. Maybe points on your cluster? POB seems to assume they are all allocated even when they are not...

You could use lab enchants on your helmet and boots. Jewels could use an upgrade - note that dual wielding attack speed doesn't work for Bows. A DPS Watcher's Eye couldn't hurt.

Then just grind some levels. Wasting cluster on the tree is a bunch of DPS. Or grab a thread of hope and push for Potency of Will & Harrier.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Hey guys !

I just got my cluster jewel but I'm wondering when I should start to spend skill points into it.

I'm currently level 91 (soon 92). Should I wait a couple levels to get more points or it's a good boost to respec some points into in right now ?

Thanks !
I respecced into my clusters as soon as I picked them up, and it was several levels before where you are now. I didn't fully allocate them until literally level 97 tho. 95 was the second shrieking bolts node on the medium clusters, 96 was a medium cluster's end socket, 97 was the other medium's end socket.

Initially I went straight for Unholy Grace, it's a huge DPS boost.

Thanks for the quick reply, I've rearranged my tree a bit and I went straight to holy grace also.

Can't wait to try that out !
Last edited by OneLastStandMK4 on Nov 22, 2021, 6:59:43 PM
Hi man thanks for your reply. my Ev for qotf is fine in pobe its to low for some reson ing i have 43k ev. my poeb seems kinda off anways it tells me i do 2m sirus dps. dont know what im missing.

i had no clue i need a specific amount of aoe for this build first time playing tr

i craftet thous but i kinda wanna sell them they should be worth a bit. and mb then upgrade some ohter stuff with the money but dunno

https://ibb.co/0CySX2v
Last edited by Murstiisback on Nov 22, 2021, 11:24:54 PM
Hi,
now that i finished with low/mid invest i am open for
sugggestions for improvement because i am unsure what to do next.
Maybe the focus lies to be more survivable.

https://pastebin.com/SiVtXbfe

"
Escape_Artist wrote:
"
Tarteens wrote:
From Reddit Post, it said

"

A quick summarize
Darkee's test = ~4.92 overlaps
To obtain this, you need 39% total inc aoe, one user mentioned above on how to easily obtain the AoE.

Best result (as per my test) = ~5.23 overlaps
To obtain this, you can either

1) Anomalous conc at 15%, no inc AoE at all
2) Anomalousu conc at 20%, with 5% total Inc AoE.

But it doesn't say if its require 5 or 6 arrow ?
Also , for 1) , when it said "no inc AoE at all" , this means that we have to drop the quality on TR gem + tree node + craft AoE ?

I'm not sure I understand what is required and that is not , to achieve the best overlap.

+1 arrow
15% quality Anom Conc Eff
Anom TR
0% extra AoE (yes, u drop the craft and from tree)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oe3A1gnJXHC_0YvaWe7yfxf5RFDo2IQ9ai6HZjTtyTs/edit#gid=0

But it will make whole TR area less, no? It's not bad for bossing, but ordinary clear speed will suffer, as QoL too...
"
Seibuss wrote:
Hi,
now that i finished with low/mid invest i am open for
sugggestions for improvement because i am unsure what to do next.
Maybe the focus lies to be more survivable.

https://pastebin.com/SiVtXbfe

At first glance you might want to think about a new amulet. Either with +1 chaos skill or +1 dex gems (or both) combined with chaos damage over time multi.

You also want another 9% AoE on one of your items. (This can be crafted together with +1 AoE Gems on helmet or gloves or on amulet with increased area damage). You have 1.30 atm and want 1.39 for better overlapping of the pods. (This is for boss damage)

Your flasks dont seem to be too optimal either. According to your PoB you have two flasks against bleeding and two for + armor. Dont forget about ignite, shock and curse (dots are our biggest emeny). You should also take a look at enduring mana flasks as we benefit most from it.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Nov 23, 2021, 5:58:45 AM
THIS is a fun to play build, thx for sharing.

I`ve just switched from a QotF to a Sporeguard.
It helps with a lot of armour and es (Diadem), decent life, chaos-res (+ 5% DoT-Multi with mastery) and the explosions are just satisfying.
Best benefit is the additional anointment, e.g. for a second curse.
/end advertising

"
serares wrote:
THIS is a fun to play build, thx for sharing.

I`ve just switched from a QotF to a Sporeguard.
It helps with a lot of armour and es (Diadem), decent life, chaos-res (+ 5% DoT-Multi with mastery) and the explosions are just satisfying.
Best benefit is the additional anointment, e.g. for a second curse.
/end advertising

Can you post a PoB of this? There are a few things I dont understand about your version.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Nov 23, 2021, 5:36:46 AM
Nice build , but i have a question about the maloney.
Is the maloney trigger the three gems (frenzy, vaal haste, vaal blight) or only the frenzy ? Sorry for bad english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info