High latency in some zones

Happened to me like 5-7 times in this league. Fine in ho or any other zone, but not in a broken map. Lost my character today coz of a similar issue. Entered the map, got huge ping spikes right from the start. Tried to disconnect through esc menu and couldn't even do it.

Frankfurt server.
Last edited by venomginfer on Nov 3, 2021, 6:38:44 PM
Having the same issue. Happens at all zones of the game. Playing on the Singapore server from SE Asia. Only started this league. Some times of the day, very early morning for example, the game mostly runs smoothly with the occasional latency spike. But at other times of the day, the game becomes unplayable, with lag that can go over 100k. Everything else on my pc runs fine and internet is fast and stable.
Deleting duplicate post
Last edited by TowerinKH on Nov 3, 2021, 11:19:56 PM
Hey bro, you can try to turn off Hardware-accelerate GPU scheduling in Graphic setting. I do it and latency spike lag is fix.
"
darkwinter99 wrote:
Hey bro, you can try to turn off Hardware-accelerate GPU scheduling in Graphic setting. I do it and latency spike lag is fix.

not effect for me :(
Flushing Dns helped me . Entered Map , no matter which one , ping spiked up between 350 and 2500 . flushed Dns , all gone , game playable again . Thx .

nevermind , seemed to be just lucky , could ran a map , died , got back in ping was unplayable again , coulndt even loot my stuff because ping spiked to 5k then dcd me .

Last edited by Bobrooney69 on Nov 4, 2021, 6:33:58 PM

no mobs, staying still. Ultra lag
Last edited by theazul_r on Nov 4, 2021, 7:32:54 PM
Started experiencing the same today. Some zones are stable between 40-60ms, then others are spiking to 400ms every second or more. Basically unplayable at that point.

WinMTR has no dropped packets or slow response times. Other games/services respond normally. This appears to be 100% localized to the in-game connection in PoE at least for me today.
Any news on a fix yet?
I am literally stuck on lvl 91 as I can't even finish a map with disconnecting enough times to have any portals yet?

This is extremely frustrating
Still having issues since 1week, problem are the f*** monsters in krangle thing, when i don't kill them i have 5000MS and when i kill them my latency is normal again... but ye with 5k MS the time i kill them i'm dead 3times already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info