Game Crashes when entering a new zone

this is the first league in sometime that i have had the game sometimes just close on me as well no idea why this happens no info about why it crashes just, nothing
Last edited by runeknight on Nov 3, 2021, 8:59:14 PM
Please fix GGG, problem came with Scourge and has been present since day 1, still is.
3 keys lost lab PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF where is Tech for resolve
error persists, GGG does something please is impossible to play
yeah, after 1 months of the league the issue still there
It's driving me crazy being disconnected every few minutes !!!!! someone please post about this problem on reddit , maybe then they will pay attention to this
I'm getting crashes like crazy. Every 3rd or 4th map on changing zones (entering or leaving) my game crashes
Same as everyone else, constantly crashing to desktop or randomly DC'ing and losing all portals to current map I was running.
this is ridiculous how this issue has not been fixed a month later, ppl are only going to put up with the annoyances for so long ya know and nothing else to really report as it literally says nothing about the crash still
Please anyone from GGG team answer this . What are we supposed to do about game crashing every few minutes ??? can you at least acknowledge that you know about it ? I feel so hopeless .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info