Game Crashes when entering a new zone

bump
Welp i am crashing everytime i enter the mines in act 4. Strangely i can go in literally any other map i have unlocked.

Not sure if it is due to the latest patch or because only just now I entered the act 4 and unlocked the mines.
Last edited by RJRock on Dec 2, 2021, 4:12:47 AM
Today after update i tried a cortex map so thanks GGG i got 2 crashes when entering to map and lost that portals.

well job with update guys.

today playing 2 hours and game crashes minimum 10 times
Yep this has been happening to me all league.. have lost so many maps / guardians / sirius to this.. its extremely annoying. Hopefully GGG fixes it soon..
Yep still the same problem. Nice support GGG
What baffles me is how they can ignore a problem like this (destroys labs, progress etc) for a whole month ?
IG: HanStyle,HanStyler,Skalli_Exilehunter
Last edited by Sulimo81 on Dec 3, 2021, 10:13:00 AM
I can't load into the battlefront and I'm stuck on progression because of it. Ridiculous
Im having the same problem, on Sirius citadel... Really I`ll have to quit this game because you all suck on solving simples problems, but that destroy the gameplay?
It happened even in Delve yesterday.
IG: HanStyle,HanStyler,Skalli_Exilehunter
game crashes anyway when like you get new items or an exalted or a mirror suddenly client crashes to much coincidence in so manny years playing this.

and not just that any instance was opened previously is gone even if you come back quickly. Happened again for me at the time of posting this message.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Dec 7, 2021, 12:20:55 PM
"
Rippster wrote:
Is there anyone even looking at this issue? Can someone, anyone, please respond to know you at least care. Thanks.

Wont be purchasing any more packs/MTX until this issues is fixed.. I'm literally getting instance crashes every few maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info