Game Crashes when entering a new zone

Same. Crashing every few zones. Windows 10 and Vulkan.
when i enter in a new zone my loading screen freezes and game closes.
Can confirm crashing every couple of maps. First portal, crash to desktop. Windows 10 and DirectX. I'll use this place to also mention that I really do not like the map device portal change that was made in 3.16 where they automatically rotate upon returning, maybe that has to do with the crash. It was way better before now the portals are in the way and I really like my hideout setup.
Edit: it posted twice for some reason. Please delete.
Last edited by ElSpeerzo on Oct 26, 2021, 3:48:24 AM
It has nothing to do with the map portals because i have it from town to any waypoint.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
BUMP ><
Same here, crashing regularly when changing zones on windows, directx
I have been having the same issue. I will enter a new zone and either the game will crash or the gears will spin infinitely and I have to force quit and reopen. I haven't been able to connect this to anything and it seems to happen totally randomly. Was running Windows 10 DX11 on Steam, worked fine until after one of the first few hotfixes. Tried clearing shader cache, using all default settings, deleting item filters & online filters and nothing has made a difference. Switched to standalone and it worked fine for about 30 minutes and then started happening randomly again.
Same problem here. Every few maps/zones My game either freezes on loading and have to Alt+F4 or just crash to desktop without any errors.

Vulkan if this matter.
Also getting crashing to desktop issues, steam version and vulcan if relevent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info