[3.17] Poisonous Concoction PF | Poison prolif clear | Budget gear to 7M+ dps | A8 Sirus down

"
Teolicious wrote:

"
On weapon 1:
A weapon with super high str requirement that you cant use. Level 3 gems with it socketed

can you explain it any further, i dont get this explanation.

My understanding is that even if a piece of gear is disabled, because you don't have the required attributes, socketed gems can still gain exp. This applies to your weapon swap set too. Holding a disabled weapon in hand would stop you from picking up items and auto-equipping them too.
Last edited by sunarst4r on Oct 24, 2021, 9:01:31 PM
"
sunarst4r wrote:
"
Teolicious wrote:

"
On weapon 1:
A weapon with super high str requirement that you cant use. Level 3 gems with it socketed

can you explain it any further, i dont get this explanation.

My understanding is that even if a piece of gear is disabled, because you don't have the required attributes, socketed gems can still gain exp. This applies to your weapon swap set too. Holding a disabled weapon in hand would stop you from picking up items and auto-equipping them too.

Yup, pretty much explains it, also because of how important a lvl 21 is for us on plague bearer and poisonous concoction(technically we want a lvl 22 poisonous concoction for the 9-10% flask damage breakpoint)

Also, will be adding in videos later today
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Last edited by Astarift on Oct 24, 2021, 11:29:07 PM
Interesting new skill and mechanic. Do you think this will be any good at delving?
"
Interesting new skill and mechanic. Do you think this will be any good at delving?

For deep delving, 100% no, unless you got some sort of explody or corpse explosion related effect. For lvl 83 zones and maybe mid tier delving, its still manageable

Also, added a video on a t16 underground sea map clear with enfeeble cursed

Sirus should come in tmr
My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Oct 26, 2021, 2:49:51 PM
According to the Poisonous Concoction gem details,

Would the Watchers Eye with Vitality " % increase life recovery amount" work here as well for added chaos flask damage from the skill gem?

"
COGS8 wrote:
According to the Poisonous Concoction gem details,

Would the Watchers Eye with Vitality " % increase life recovery amount" work here as well for added chaos flask damage from the skill gem?

Poisonous concoction use purely off the numbers from when you mouse over the flask. any extra increased recovery, flask recovery, numbers or whatever from items will not affect it.

The highest we can scale it up to is saturated divine life flask, with quality it goes up to 5k+ healing, thats what our 9%(at gem lvl 22, 10%) added damage bases off
My Builds/Stream

Do you mind explaining your passive tree progress a bit more?
I get you need to rush poison nodes, but in what order? What do I take along the way? What do I take after?
Sorry, I have a horrible time trying to figure it out myself.
Thank you for your time.
"
CyberMike13 wrote:
Do you mind explaining your passive tree progress a bit more?
I get you need to rush poison nodes, but in what order? What do I take along the way? What do I take after?
Sorry, I have a horrible time trying to figure it out myself.
Thank you for your time.

Sorry was busy playing league last few days, ill update the leveling section later with more detail on tree progression
My Builds/Stream

Can't speak to the end game. But this skill/build rocks in the acts. Atk spd feels invaluable though, feels so slow coming off my end game LS Raider I ended last league with. Lol
Hope this scales into end game.

I see a lot of people running Dendrobate for the 85% poison damage if you hit 300 dex mod. Even scoop the pot with 20% duration if you hit 150 int.
Does losing the AOE from the chest be a net loss, gaining all the damage? Seems you mentioned being short on inc damage a few times. This could solve that if we don't lose a breakpoint in overlap. Hard to judge with spread being varied with distance thrown.
"
Kloozy wrote:
Can't speak to the end game. But this skill/build rocks in the acts. Atk spd feels invaluable though, feels so slow coming off my end game LS Raider I ended last league with. Lol
Hope this scales into end game.

I see a lot of people running Dendrobate for the 85% poison damage if you hit 300 dex mod. Even scoop the pot with 20% duration if you hit 150 int.
Does losing the AOE from the chest be a net loss, gaining all the damage? Seems you mentioned being short on inc damage a few times. This could solve that if we don't lose a breakpoint in overlap. Hard to judge with spread being varied with distance thrown.

Yeah, the target issue and how many projectile we expect to hit is kind of open to argument as there isn't really a right answer - you could hit all of them or only 2 of them and it depends on the situation.

The main choices will be:

1) Cherrubim's Maleficence
2) Carcass Jack
3) Dendrobate

Cherrubim's has the most defensive (armour, evasion, and life) with a great chunk of raw Chaos damage. Carcass allows more projectiles to shotgun on smaller targets due to the increased AoE, which is especially important on bosses and could potentially yield the most damage; and assuming all projectiles hit a target then Dendrobate has the highest potential damage (if you hit stat requirements).

It depends how many projectiles you expect to hit and whether you can meet the stat requirements of Dendrobate. If you expect all your projectiles to hit without Carcass, then the inc. AoE doesn't really matter and it's just a question of best defensive + good damage (Cherrubim's) vs. good defensive + best damage (Dendrobate). If you can't hit both of the stat requirements for Dendrobate, then Cherrubim's is better for both defense and offense.

Also, if you're running Ghost Dance with some ES as a defensive layer, then only Dendrobate and Cherrubim's have ES - so there's that to consider also. Personally, I think all three body armours are good in their own regard; there isn't really a best and are all circumstantial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info