New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

good
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"
Swazlee wrote:
SST really got the BIG nerf hammer.
Yeah and i'm pissed

They're trying to balance it with the increase of armour and evasion values we will be getting this patch.
"
We're introducing a range of new skills and making a variety of changes to existing Skill and Support Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge. As usual, we've prepared the gem data at level 20 with 20% quality for all new and changed gems to help you finalise your builds for the upcoming launch.

FYI we can't even START planning our builds without the passive skill tree being released.
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 21, 2021, 12:46:21 AM
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
FYI we can't even START planning our builds without the passive skill tree being released.

Hi there! They released the info on the passive tree JSON earlier in the week. It has been worked into multiple tools ready to use! If you get yourself the POB community fork, or amble over to POEPlanner, you should be able to make a start! Now we have the gem info, those sources will update shortly to help us finalise those builds.

[Edited to add links]
Last edited by Elicius on Oct 21, 2021, 1:18:20 AM
Awakened multistrike BUFF??

Dumbest change I think I've ever seen.

Like it wasn't already insane and a 0.1% player item
Where is Arctic Armour?
So DOT league... Sadge...
"
Elicius wrote:
"
Psaakyrn wrote:

Hi there! They released the info on the passive tree JSON earlier in the week. It has been worked into multiple tools ready to use! If you get yourself the POB community fork, or amble over to POEPlanner, you should be able to make a start! Now we have the gem info, those sources will update shortly to help us finalise those builds.

[Edited to add links]

Huh, didn't realise they released the passive tree json before actually updating their passive tree on their site.

When did they do that anyway? Didn't see any announcements relating to such...
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 21, 2021, 2:22:02 AM
Where can I find Info on Enlighten Support?
Does inspiration support now not usable with channeling skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info