[3.16] 🔥 Sanavi's Armageddon Brand | Elementalist 🔥 SSF/HC Starter Viable ✔️

"
RawDamage wrote:
After testing new Arma Brand gem in your POB, DPS is 3kk (endgame).
As I understand "Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before" is already in pob, so I've edited only gem in act_int.lua

I've removed more ignite and applied new damage effectiveness"
Spoiler

[21] = { 1, 750, 6000, 0.80000001192093, 1.2000000476837, 0, 25, damageEffectiveness = 1.35, critChance = 5, duration = 5, levelRequirement = 72, statInterpolation = { 1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 1, }, cost = { Mana = 28, }, }

Also I've raised gem level to meet new added damage: Deals 613 to 920 Fire Damage. On level 23 - you'll get 606-909

P.S. Don't sure how accurate it is but seems damage will be low.

While I appreciate the investigating, I'm going to hold out for the actual PoB release. Most people I've talked with that have dug into the updates feel confident about Armageddon Brand and ignite skills. We'll see.
"

While I appreciate the investigating, I'm going to hold out for the actual PoB release. Most people I've talked with that have dug into the updates feel confident about Armageddon Brand and ignite skills. We'll see.

Of course, I don't know the exact changes in the new version of POB besides gem changes. Let's wait.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"

Gotcha. I can easily fit another ring in its place. I'm trying to understand why PoB scales my Ignite DPS dmg so high with it equipped, it must not account for the less ignite uptime.

That is exactly it. PoB doesn't get the poison treatment where it sees how many times you can stack it. Since ignite doesn't stack it just tells you the dps of an applied ignite. I tested by adding "Ignites you inflect deal damage 1000% faster". DPS shot up to 50m. but the ignite only last .04 seconds. It's because it's dealing the same damage just over a very fast period. And if you could reapply the ignite fast enough, your ignite dps would match with what pob says.

By the way, if you take the duration Nodes on the Breath of Flame Wheel (Top of Tree), instead of the 5% dot multi node, you end up with .86 second ignite duration with emberwake. which is enough for your .44 hit rate. Or just take 1 of the duration nodes and you end up with .56 ignite duration. Which is still enough.

Ignite duration seems somewhat bugged in PoB, the duration doesn't change with Swift Affliction and without even though it should. Not sure about other stuff.
Mite be a Dumb question but did you try Flame Surge with this or had any thought of using it ?
What about using Emberwake ring in this build ?
the build is looking really interesting, and will definately try this out for scourge start.

never played brand before, only used it shortly for leveling other characters.
and your PoB is looking really good with very obtainable items for a budget setup while still having good dmg and survivability.

interesting to see the final league start numbers in PoB

the only thing i am curious about, is how needed 7 total brands are? seems like alot and difficult to utilize while mapping and since we can only use 2 at a time on bosses it seems abit to much?
Last edited by ChilledBones on Oct 21, 2021, 8:32:29 PM
Nevermind I missed the entire conversation
Last edited by Rockell on Oct 21, 2021, 8:51:25 PM
Not played POE since 3.13, would restart to play and this build seems very cool but never played it before.

It will probably be my league start but not sure atm. Btw thanks for sharing it, i'm waiting for more updates/videos :)
"
Calbetorex wrote:
Mite be a Dumb question but did you try Flame Surge with this or had any thought of using it ?

I've considered it and might test once I get to Endgame.

"
Stochey wrote:

I believe regular Emberwake was having bug issues this past league but would be worth testing also.

"
ChilledBones wrote:
the only thing i am curious about, is how needed 7 total brands are? seems like alot and difficult to utilize while mapping and since we can only use 2 at a time on bosses it seems abit to much?

You don't. If you're never utilizing them all you could switch the Brand Mastery to something else. I'll be testing this myself.

"
Niico75 wrote:
Not played POE since 3.13, would restart to play and this build seems very cool but never played it before.

It will probably be my league start but not sure atm. Btw thanks for sharing it, i'm waiting for more updates/videos :)

Welcome back! I should hopefully have some more updates in a week or so once I get it up and running.
"
Stochey wrote:

3.16 changes for Emberwake: 40% less Burning Damage

Seems this changes already in POB.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 22, 2021, 10:08:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info