[3.16] 🔥 Sanavi's Armageddon Brand | Elementalist 🔥 SSF/HC Starter Viable ✔️

If you remove replica emberwake and add just the amethyst ring, your dps jumps to 9 million.

I don't actually know why you are using replica emberwake.
I think you'd want to hold a 3-4 link slot for flame surge so you can double your damage.
IGN : Reamus
"
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Ignite only lasts .25 seconds while the brand only activates every .44 seconds. Meaning enemy is only ignited for ~57% of the time. I'm not sure how brands activate when there is more than 1 attached via Runebinder. If they activate at the same time this is an issue. But if they activate 1 at a time then you don't have to worry about this at all.

Good observation, I've removed Runebinder because ignites don't stack, so having multiple brands on an enemy isn't going to scale that way. Using 'Holy Conquest' via the Brand Mastery, I'm curious if the brands hopping every .3 sec will improve that window on clear.

Clear you won't have to worry about because you will have multiple brands it deals aoe. So pretty much 100% uptime on ignite. This is really an issue with bosses. Tbh, you would probably get more dps without emberwake. Because losing 43% ignite uptime is a huge dps loss and the other stats on emberwake don't make up for that. I tested with Runebinder. It seems possible to stagger hits with 2 brands attached but it is not consistent. 9 times out of 10, they hit at the same time. It's hard to get them to stagger because it has to do with the time the brands attach which isn't controlled by the player.

But just so you know, you should get Runebinder no matter what. Unless you are dropping EO as well. Without Runebinder you only have a 67% chance of making a crit every 8 seconds. With it, you have almost 90%. Unless you plan to get crit on gear, Runebinder is pretty much mandatory for consistent EO.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Oct 20, 2021, 2:38:32 PM
"
cucolz wrote:
If you remove replica emberwake and add just the amethyst ring, your dps jumps to 9 million.

Interesting, when I unslot it I lose dmg, not gain.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Ignite only lasts .25 seconds while the brand only activates every .44 seconds. Meaning enemy is only ignited for ~57% of the time. I'm not sure how brands activate when there is more than 1 attached via Runebinder. If they activate at the same time this is an issue. But if they activate 1 at a time then you don't have to worry about this at all.

Good observation, I've removed Runebinder because ignites don't stack, so having multiple brands on an enemy isn't going to scale that way. Using 'Holy Conquest' via the Brand Mastery, I'm curious if the brands hopping every .3 sec will improve that window on clear.

Clear you won't have to worry about because you will have multiple brands it deals aoe. So pretty much 100% uptime on ignite. This is really an issue with bosses. Tbh, you would probably get more dps without emberwake. Because losing 43% ignite uptime is a huge dps loss and the other stats on emberwake don't make up for that. I tested with Runebinder. It seems possible to stagger hits with 2 brands attached but it is not consistent. 9 times out of 10, they hit at the same. It's hard to get them to stagger because it has to do with the time they brands attach which isn't controlled by the player.

But just so you know, you should get Runebinder no matter what. Unless you are dropping EO as well. Without Runebinder you only have a 67% chance of making a crit every 8 seconds. With it, you have almost 90%. Unless you plan to get crit on gear, Runebinder is pretty much mandatory for consistent EO.

Gotcha. I can easily fit another ring in its place. I'm trying to understand why PoB scales my Ignite DPS dmg so high with it equipped, it must not account for the less ignite uptime.
"
"
cucolz wrote:

Interesting, when I unslot it I lose dmg, not gain.

True, my bad, I maybe touched something in POB. Sorry mate!
anyone have andgame pob with 5+mln dps?
"

Gotcha. I can easily fit another ring in its place. I'm trying to understand why PoB scales my Ignite DPS dmg so high with it equipped, it must not account for the less ignite uptime.

That is exactly it. PoB doesn't get the poison treatment where it sees how many times you can stack it. Since ignite doesn't stack it just tells you the dps of an applied ignite. I tested by adding "Ignites you inflect deal damage 1000% faster". DPS shot up to 50m. but the ignite only last .04 seconds. It's because it's dealing the same damage just over a very fast period. And if you could reapply the ignite fast enough, your ignite dps would match with what pob says.

By the way, if you take the duration Nodes on the Breath of Flame Wheel (Top of Tree), instead of the 5% dot multi node, you end up with .86 second ignite duration with emberwake. which is enough for your .44 hit rate. Or just take 1 of the duration nodes and you end up with .56 ignite duration. Which is still enough.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Oct 20, 2021, 3:12:32 PM
Really good build, buddy, thx a lot. Wanted to start arma brand ignite through golems, but ur variant much better, only had to change some things to my playstyle.
"
Really good build, buddy, thx a lot. Wanted to start arma brand ignite through golems, but ur variant much better, only had to change some things to my playstyle.

Good to hear! Have fun this weekend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info