Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

I just wantd to stop by and say a big thank you for this guide! I am playing on PS4 and I was finally able to get the platinum trophy today. (More than 11 days on this character, started in 3.15)

I did some changes to the build to be honest, I started to use Kaom's Heart chest, so obviously I did not need anything leech related without access to Incinerate & co. I also did not use elemental overload, but the rest of the build and gems were pretty much the same.

Popping Vaal Righteous Fire felt like a similar risk than stopping to Incinerate and the damage was pretty much the same as I calculated. Moving to dodge attacks were also much safer while doing endgame content.

In 3.15 I was still unable to beat Sirus, but 3.16 DoT changes effectively doubled the damage output. Ever since the update, all content became so much easier! I killed Sirus, Elder and Shaper on my first attempt. Elder was even deathless. I saved Uber Atziri for the last, I was so afraid of losing my map fragments, but in the end, I did it with only dying 3 times.

So thank you again for the great build and guide, as well as the help for the community!
"
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Spoiler
what are your suggestion for passive tree above level 82? It seems I already got everything that's on your POB.
Did you mean "92", evilsonofgod? The provided PoEPlanner and PoB go to level 90, not 82.

If 82 isn't a mistake, check out the tree again as I updated it a few times prior to league-launch.

If you meant 92, Jewels are a good way to go. INcreasing AoE is nice too. Something like Amplify is only 2 nodes away.

Weird, I'm 84 but I got all the passives from your pastebin and even double checked it to see if I missed something but I didn't see anything.
"
Omnisic wrote:
dropped skitterbots, picked up determination and mastery to give determination increased efficiency, feels good

Hi, what do you mean by mastery? sorry noob here.
Hey Guys, thanks for the previous answers regarding EO and the Endurance charge issues. Saw the EO buff icon now and super disappointed that it does not buff RF anymore.

Seek some discussion regarding curses;

Besides Flammability, I am running "Flammabilit0" & "Elemental Weakness" + "Fire penetration" on my Incineration.

The super resistance reduction should cause higher damage received by the mob right? Couldn't really figure anything out from Path of Building.

++ Suggestion for new joining players ++

Self cast Enduring Cry to give yourself greater control whenever CWDT triggered Immortal Call. You will need the instant heal when you need it, and more importantly immediate replenishment of Endurance Charge.

Such a question, now i wear two Pyres. How to choose two yellow rings to replace, so as not to lose damage? how much damage "burning" actually add?
(ГГГ_бафнули_РФ_или_не 86lvl)
Last edited by Neonoviy_Keks on Nov 7, 2021, 5:52:36 PM
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Weird, I'm 84 but I got all the passives from your pastebin and even double checked it to see if I missed something but I didn't see anything.

Did you pick up the masteries? They're new to the tree in 3.16 so easy to miss.
I've used your builds every now and then through leagues. Typically, you're my goto when I'm feeling like doing SSF for a league. And that's this league.

I've made it to level 80, yellow maps so far, without really spending too much time fretting about gear. I definitely need some gear improvements to go much farther, but the path is clear.

Some feedback:

First, leveling felt really bad through the first 3 or 4 acts. I'm not sure what to do to make it better, and I know this guide isn't intended as a leveling guide, so I'm not expecting you to do much about it. I think it's largely a Marauder problem honestly. Maybe if this weren't my first character of the league, I could throw a few leveling uniques and whatever arrangement of skill gems I wanted at it and it'd be fine.

Second, I was actually able to sustain RF surprisingly early. As soon as I picked up a stone golem in Act 4, I was pretty much good to go. Granted, the stone golem gets dropped later, but it's a good stop gap in the mean time and allows sustaining RF early.

Finally, flasks. I've been playing around a bit.. here are some recommendations.

- Quicksilver is always an interesting pick for any build, because people like to go fast. I'm not 100% convinced for RF though, since that means you pass through enemies quicker and have to double back more often if your damage isn't high enough.

- Quartz is a good flask option for the phasing. RF is a radius around you, so the best spot to stand to maximize damage is in the middle of packs, not on the edges. Quartz helps you get in the middle.

- Sulphur is a good flask option for anything that has enough health to stop and use incinerate on. The 40% increased damage is just a good way to get more damage out of your flasks meaning you have to stand still for less time... but the consecrated ground gives you life regen, and a lot of times when you're standing still to incinerate, the target is a boss with high damage output. All around, a good flask.

- Ruby Flask is an interesting option here. We certainly shouldn't need the 50% fire resist it gives... but we absolutely benefit from the 20% less fire damage taken. Effectively, turning this on is kind of like an 8 second health flask. Whether it's more or less healing than a health flask depends on how much max life, life regen, and fire resist you have... but it does last quite a while, and gets 2.5 uses before running out of charges. But perhaps most importantly, it's a health flask out of a utility flask, which means you can use instilling or enkindling orbs on it (and get some modifiers you can't get from health flasks). It's not a good emergency top off like Enduring Cry or Sanctified Life, but it's helpful with sustain overall.
Ruby flasks are crazy with the gain charges when hit prefix. With tier 3 you get five back, so as long as you get hit four times in nine seconds its effectively permanent. Instill use when full and you’re good to go.
"
nhgrif wrote:
"
evilsonofgod wrote:

Did you pick up the masteries? They're new to the tree in 3.16 so easy to miss.

Hi, not sure what you mean by masteries, where do I look at this? I'm really looking at the passive tree and on Wrecker's POB but everything should be ok, though I'm confused why I'm not 92 yet I got all the passives.
"
evilsonofgod wrote:
Hi, not sure what you mean by masteries, where do I look at this? I'm really looking at the passive tree and on Wrecker's POB but everything should be ok, though I'm confused why I'm not 92 yet I got all the passives.

Find the "Bloodless" notable on the tree, for example. In the center of the circle is a node you can pick up once you've selected "Bloodless". It's called "Life Mastery". You should take that and choose the +50 to maximum life option, for example.

There are 6 of these recommended by Wrecker, right under the image of the passive tree in the original post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info