Twitch Rivals Event in Path of Exile: Scourge

GGG u better make game notifications when this happens... 97% stopped and feels bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hello everyone, after watching the twitch broadcast, they gave me a goat, but they didn't give me a portal.... Although I watched it for 2 hours and it was shown on the twitch that it was accepted....
Am I blind or what?
They posted on 28.11.2021. that tomorrow at 11am (PDT) this event starts. So it should start now, on 29.11.
What a plonker...
Twitch support replied:
"
The game developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards in-game. Please contact the specific game developer directly for any questions, as Twitch Support do not have the ability to provide or issue drops.

Their timer was off and they can not help.
Last edited by path23leech on Oct 29, 2021, 4:26:24 PM
The list of participants spoiler is... empty.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Hello everyone, after watching the twitch broadcast, they gave me a goat, but they didn't give me a portal.... Although I watched it for 2 hours and it was shown on the twitch that it was accepted....

+1, are drops still being distributed?
Managed to finished watching quin69 for two hours. I received the portal but I didn't receive the goat.
Update from Twitch support:

"
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues receiving your in-game Drops reward. After taking a look, it appears that the Drop in question has been claimed successfully. Please note that Drops can take around 24 hours to update on the Inventory page.

Got the goat but not the portal.
I missed the last stream :(

Not that it matters but it would really be helpful if the Twitch Events would be more or better announced.

That's all. I usually watched or started watching because of the information and what not but when I realized that they were giving away items that was like a bit of an extra for me so.

No but usually my friends who played before notified me of this, now that they don't play as regularly and thus aren't up to date I missed this or the last giveaway, which again doesn't matter much but for me personally it's a pity :P

So, I would be very thankful if not maybe with some other people(?) if the announcements were a bit clearer or more 'profound' in regards to Twitch-PoE giveaways, ty~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info