Twitch Rivals Event in Path of Exile: Scourge

Goooooooat!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
Good luck and Have fun to those who was invited =)
Why are the rewards listed? I mean, it's invitational... who cares? Should I care that X streamer gets Y reward? lmao, they all can afford any of those rewards by their own.

I'd care more if a random got any of those rewards than if an already entitled streamer gets them.
"
Wadafac wrote:
Why are the rewards listed? I mean, it's invitational... who cares? Should I care that X streamer gets Y reward? lmao, they all can afford any of those rewards by their own.

I'd care more if a random got any of those rewards than if an already entitled streamer gets them.

Thats the fun part, GGG's doesnt care about you if youre random, even if youre streamer, you have to have to be at least partnered or close, otherwise the dont even move a finger for you.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
You already gifted the Divine Arcane Portal some time ago for watching some event. You will get less watching time I guess.
I would like to compete in this but I'm not famous. I had 40+ wins in Royale and had kills on all the streamers.
"
PedroloGeo wrote:
You already gifted the Divine Arcane Portal some time ago for watching some event. You will get less watching time I guess.

Exactly...duplicate rewards are weird and wont do good for both sides. But well...good luck to their plans o.o I cant see how alot of people will watch more than 30 min for first rewards, cause alot of them already have this portal
Why is this for streamers only ? There are plenty of good players who are not streamers but want to compete. You give us regular people that disgusting Rhoa decoration award ... way to go.
Nice!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
Godsphyxia wrote:
Why is this for streamers only ? There are plenty of good players who are not streamers but want to compete. You give us regular people that disgusting Rhoa decoration award ... way to go.

For ads and upping viewers count.
Sppose mainly cuz of players count drop.
They neeeed dat. New blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info