[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
For overlapping damage with Poisonous concoction, you need more AoE or more projectiles or bot?

aoe helps. aoe helm enchant is nice in endgame

So, Do you think that Carcass Jack could be a BIS armour for this build?

no carcass is bad cuz aoe dmg does nothing. enchant + dying sun is enough aoe. PC gem quality also has aoe

btw theres rarely a such thing as BIS. even my suggestion for dying sun and aoe enchant can be different arguably
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 26, 2021, 8:27:28 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

no carcass is bad cuz aoe dmg does nothing. enchant + dying sun is enough aoe. PC gem quality also has aoe

btw theres rarely a such thing as BIS. even my suggestion for dying sun and aoe enchant can be different arguably

Ty so much for your reply and your suggestions ♥
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
So i got myself a 6l body, what do you think it will be the best 6l for poisonous concossion, i was following yours PC - increased aoe- greater volley - void manipulation - greater multiple that's why i am asking

probably unbound ailments, deadly ailments

just one more thing, how do u use wither and plague bearer, i get plague bearer on crucible and delirium but wither, why, bossing? i am not one to use multiple buttons on a build thats why i am asking

i've been using withering step + plague bearer for clearing 70% of the enemies. if there is enough dps, this is much much faster than poison conc. but sometimes the dps isnt enough
Little update this is my gear now:

could fit malevolence, determination, hoa and defiance banner with helmet enchant for 13k armour without flasks.

damage is pretty great with divergent poisonous concoction that gives 20% to wither per hit, and the anoint and mastery that both gives wither % efficiency.

still missing awakening gems and prob a watcher's eye for more armour or dot multi?

build feels tanky on T16 but still getting one shots here and there.. specially to scourge mobs or some crazy boss skill that's hard to dogde.

PoB if anyone wants:
https://pastebin.com/e8fP1DNe

Oh and @HollyPhantom i'm taking some resistance nodes on tree so I can loose a bit the elemental resistance of my equips at least now in the league start.
Last edited by marquesini on Oct 27, 2021, 2:32:45 PM
"
i've been using withering step + plague bearer for clearing 70% of the enemies. if there is enough dps, this is much much faster than poison conc. but sometimes the dps isnt enough
ikr, poisonous only charges it, reply if you find some way to add another support link to plague bearer or something to make it last longer or even more damage
Last edited by sirfabio on Oct 27, 2021, 1:47:54 PM
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
ikr, poisonous only charges it, reply if you find some way to add another support link to plague bearer or something to make it last longer or even more damage

gem lvl, aoe, and reducing enemy defenses work. so that means empower, inc aoe, despair, wither
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
"

gem lvl, aoe, and reducing enemy defenses work. so that means empower, inc aoe, despair, wither

ok gonna use empower, increased area of effect, tho i am afraid i might lose a bit of dmg
"
sirfabio wrote:

ok gonna use empower, increased area of effect, tho i am afraid i might lose a bit of dmg

im talking about plague bearer. itll increase dmg
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:

I know sir but empower costs a bit right now I can't afford it so I can only go with Inc aos +20, another thing I got some chaos to spare and I want to get some gloves for stats, wich mods would be cool to have as a direct upgrade to snake bite so I know just what to look for?

My gear Right now lvl 80

Last edited by sirfabio on Oct 28, 2021, 9:42:46 AM
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:

I know sir but empower costs a bit right now I can't afford it so I can only go with Inc aos +20, another thing I got some chaos to spare and I want to get some gloves for stats, wich mods would be cool to have as a direct upgrade to snake bite so I know just what to look for?

My gear Right now

use an increased amount recovered life flask.

your rings and amulet are easy to upgrade

otherwise pretty good.

if u want diff gloves, get accuracy, atk speed, life +1 frenzy etc. or just look for good corruption or scourge mods

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info