[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

"
darciaz wrote:
"
Hallgrimsson wrote:
Very nice job on the tree and build concept. I've been fiddling around and I believe both going for Iron Reflexes with Jade+Basalt flasks and Grace is a stronger defensive layer than evasion, while going for Charisma allows for fitting Purity of Elements, so the load on gear for ele res and avoidance is lessened a bit. I believe there's some SSFHC potential with a bit more work. Only thing I'm not sure about is the potential for scaling, but everything else really does look great.

I'm also going to go Purity Of Elements until I can farm up the currency to buy a Mageblood belt, and then just have a lot of defenses on my flasks instead.

What are your thoughts on how to scale it for endgame damage? Just awakened gems or maybe a chaos Watcher's eye? I'm pretty undecided myself on the viability of it as it's just a tiny bit clunky and I haven't gotten used to the way you have to lob it.

yea the lobbing and the overall aoe is clunky. theres a delay in dealing damage. proj speed makes it faster but it's probably not worth the investment

getting dying sun, aoe helm enchant, cluster jewels will help endgame
"
Hallgrimsson wrote:
https://pastebin.com/u7bTwazN

This is as far as I've come for now on the setup. There are a few questions I have:

- Malevolence? That's a good deal of damage, but it would require dropping an aura. Grace is half the armour on the build, Purity is the avoids and resists. With more budget (gear with better resists+avoid ailments, Anomalous Blood Rage) it could be possible to go for Crystal Skin and drop Purity for Malevolence.

- Is the Snakebite+Frenzy plan really the best? It uses a lot of points and an unique, dropping both saves on points and helps SSF. In particular, the sword node is clunky. It's a good way to get frenzy on bosses, but everything else could be better invested somewhere else. Anomalous Blood Rage would cut on the need for that cluster I think.

- Witchfire? Easier than self-casting Despair, helps with clearing, but uses a flask slot, and PF makes good use of flask slots.

- Mana. This is the biggest concern. Right now there's very little mana available, but I'm not sure what to cut. Get RMR jewels? Maybe anoint Sovereignty? Mana on gear?

i think grace or determination is better than malevolence imo.

snakebite is just a league start option. its not ideal. u can literally get all those mods (accuracy, atk speed, life, dot multi) and more on rare gloves.

mana leech might help a little bit

"
vildsix wrote:
Still cant decide what route/solution is best for defences: 50/50block + evasion; or evasion + spell supresion; or iron reflexes; ghost dance...
(i mean your build is really nice, just on poe.ninja is seems majority is using spell supresion, and no one block)

I took Charisma, and planning to use Aspect of the spider (this is fantastic buff for defence (slow on enemies) and offence (take basically 15%more dmg)).

Also still not sure about the gloves+frenzy charges, but what i tried in PoB this seems to have really nice synergies.

After i started using both gems for more projectiles i had huge mana problems (especially on single bosses with small hitboxes), even with the mastery, i had to start to use mana flask. How did you solved it? I suppose i need the elreon craft on rings for -mana on skills.

Question: i often just follow guides, so i have a little experiences with making builds in PoB, so what is good ehp value in PoB, lets say for physical attacks, elemental hits... (full frenzy charges, flasks on, )

currently for physical it says ~28k, for elemental 90k

i like 50/50 block, ev, and spell suppression, then make sure i have 3 endurance charges. these are all easy to achieve with surprisingly little investment

i solved mana just by aiming better... lol but crusader maps are annoying.

"
marquesini wrote:
This is what I am at atm, no problem doing red tier conqueror's or T15 maps, there's an occasional death here and there but hey it's SC after all, so far I think the damage is pretty good and looks like another take using determination for stacking lots of armour and magebane for almost 100% supression.

https://pastebin.com/jWM792pN

https://pastebin.com/KBRiLhuL

this tree is more efficient. i think you stretched out too much for life and stuff. it's low on str/int/res but you can fix that.

magebane is nice but you could have 20% spell suppression on each of your rare armour, so it isnt essential to reach 100% suppression
"
For overlapping damage with Poisonous concoction, you need more AoE or more projectiles or bot?

aoe helps. aoe helm enchant is nice in endgame
"
sirfabio wrote:
So i got myself a 6l body, what do you think it will be the best 6l for poisonous concossion, i was following yours PC - increased aoe- greater volley - void manipulation - greater multiple that's why i am asking

probably unbound ailments, deadly ailments
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:
So i got myself a 6l body, what do you think it will be the best 6l for poisonous concossion, i was following yours PC - increased aoe- greater volley - void manipulation - greater multiple that's why i am asking

yeah think i am gonna go deadly as i dont really care about duration, this is crucible not much duration :v
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:

just one more thing, how do u use wither and plague bearer, i get plague bearer on crucible and delirium but wither, why, bossing? i am not one to use multiple buttons on a build thats why i am asking
"
sirfabio wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:

just one more thing, how do u use wither and plague bearer, i get plague bearer on crucible and delirium but wither, why, bossing? i am not one to use multiple buttons on a build thats why i am asking

Plague Bearer is for mapping in general, always use it when it's charged. Faster than throwing potions, you can just zoom around poisoning on aoe and letting that+proliferation kill trash mobs. Wither on totems is for bosses, totems will cast for you.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
For overlapping damage with Poisonous concoction, you need more AoE or more projectiles or bot?

aoe helps. aoe helm enchant is nice in endgame

So, Do you think that Carcass Jack could be a BIS armour for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info