Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.16

"
Selenity wrote:
Spoiler
Up to act 4 and my zombies just keep dying, they can't stay alive. I've taken sacrifice and indominable army 1% leech, 5% hp healing on minion death - using side SRS and skeles. At what lvl can you actually have your zombies do the work?
Interesting Selenity, I'm having the opposite issue. I'm in Act 5 with 700 life. I die, but my zombies don't at all.

If you "hugged the right" of the tree, you've selected good enough nodes for your minions. Vitality is a big deal for sure. And the 1% life leech as the first mastery. I have gotten rid of SRS and skeletons and am now running Zombies with Melee physical, Ruthless, and Minion Speed. I'm also using Spectres (apes that give frenzy charges. (Oh, and a golem.)

All minions are living through everything (though Zombies sucked in Act 1; I NEEDED SRS). The only boss that whipped out my zombies was meeting Piety in the Belly of the Beast.

Does this help you at all? Can you see anything that you may have overlooked? Keep in mind, that minion damage impacts the amount of leech they recover. If you've made any changes to the guide, the results may be more surprising than expected. I haven't checked to see if you have or not.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Oct 23, 2021, 6:31:18 PM
"
saiadi21 wrote:
Spoiler
I am a pretty new player and I heard that minion builds got nerfed a lot in 3.16 . Does this affect this build too ? I was following this build for a long time.
Hey saiadi21! Minions are totally fine. Some people get used to their way of playing a certain way, but minions, their stats, and their nodes are all good. Everyone has their own expectations and subjective attitude of course, but I think things are pretty much the same, if not better for minions in 3.16.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Kueko wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, anyone knows if there's a monster more usefull than others to bring into specter ? Thanks :*
Hey Kueko! I won't bore you by repeating the guide or anything as those are the Spectres I like to use. If you don't use those, just remember that this is a pure physical build...so plan your spectres around that if need be. But I popped on to say that it's also ok to swap your spectres every now and then. If they are easy monsters to find, you can always raise new spectres based on the content you expect to tackle for the session.

Annnnnd

"
poonchubby wrote:
Spoiler
Hi!

Im real excited to try your build. Im also a new player and I never used PoE Planner. Is there a way to set the tree to be sectioned by levels so I know what passives I should aim for at what level?

Thank you for the guide as well!
Cool poonchubby! Thanks for the hype! Being new to this game must be so exciting! I miss those days :). This league's tree kinda makes me feel like a new player this go around!

I intentionally don't have a specific levelling method for the tree for the reasons (that no one likes) I mentioned in the Levelling section of the guide. But, in each section, there are nodes for both you and your minions. So take a look at the tree in groups. And depending on where you think your build can improve, go for that section next. For example, the far right of the tree is mostly minion. If you're not struggling to survive, go that route. If you've hit act 4 and are starting to take too much damage, start heading for Quick Recovery or Discipline and Training. Maybe you're tired of hanging on to crap gear because you need the Dex. or Str., so maybe you'll go for the part of the tree that takes you close to a +30 Dex. or Str. node.

Sorry. I know that's not the answer you were looking for, but in my experience, I find that new players pick up knowledge faster than they expect when making their own levelling choices.

I hope that helps though! And please ask anything you like.

Annnnnd

"
"
Kueko wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, anyone knows if there's a monster more usefull than others to bring into specter ? Thanks :*
Hey Kueko! I won't bore you by repeating the guide or anything as those are the Spectres I like to use. If you don't use those, just remember that this is a pure physical build...so plan your spectres around that if need be. But I popped on to say that it's also ok to swap your spectres every now and then. If they are easy monsters to find, you can always raise new spectres based on the content you expect to tackle for the session.

Hey didn't see the right section aha. Thanks for the build tho, it was my most easy lvling and the quickest so far. It just melts everything with you running around, really pleasant to play :)
Thanks for the response. I started close to the end of the last season. I barely got to Act 6 last time and I barely got the basics down. But its so much fun to learn and find new things all the time.

I will take your advice and try to figure things out myself. Hopefully, it works out to a good build!
I really love this build, last leagues weren't mine though and I wished I had found this in my favorite ritual league where the zombie staff dropped twice xD

Sadly I can't use Void Sphere because my pc can't handle it and the fps drops are hardcore. Hence I am using summon sceletons with minion dmg support and brutality, socketed in wand. Would meele physical dmg be better? I believe it would make more dmg. Infernal legion works out nice too for extra dmg in the beginning, but later only melee dmg will be better I believe.

I really have a bunch of fun with this build :3 still leveling, and only a few deaths, what is good in my case xD
Only just started A3 and so far the zombies seem quite tanky, was a bit nervous about it with people saying how easy they were dying but I've not really noticed it. I am still using SRS-Phantasm though since the zombies aren't killing things quite fast enough yet.

I'm also very tempted to get Army of Darkness to make gearing even easier, especially since we run 3 auras (apparently skitterbots is an aura, who knew?). I wonder how the survivability would drop though? In theory getting the extra resists is easy enough, every other class manages it without giving up an ascendency node, but it's a lot of extra damage...I dunno. Would allow us to replace bone offering with another defensive skill maybe...

Oddly enough, I'm actually finding the filter to be a tiny bit detrimental in this league, at least for early leveling. Tossing white items into the crucible is a great way to get easy alchs and leveling gear. Not a huge deal, can just hit Alt and take a peak around for a useful base though. Found a Great Helmet at the end of Act 2...which would normally be totally useless I guess, but it's fun to drop things into the gambling machine :P

[edit] 4 auras actually
Last edited by sutasafaia on Oct 24, 2021, 7:44:41 PM
I've studied this build for a starter. It's very detailed and awesomely explained, i'll do this since i want a chill experience this league. If i get lucky i'll add my own twist to the build, but i want to thank you for your time and the detailed guide you made. You rock!
Hi, I'm wondering why you take the regular 5% increased maximum life nodes instead of the 10% max life & recovery rate on the life mastery?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info