Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.16

"
PALLYDYN wrote:
Spoiler
not only do you provide us a great guide but you support the users - you are awesome
thank you
Thanks, PALLYDYN :). That means a lot. I appreciate it!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks for this great build! I have been using it in Scourge since launch and apart from some occasional deaths (I have just been shopping to raise my -36% chaos res into some positive number and max out my elemental res), I feel like a Witch tank that I couldn't achieve before myself!!!

Question: do you think Midnight Bargain would worth it with this build?
The crazy +50% damage and +1 zombie (I have 9 zombies currently) sounds great but the -30% life next to the arrogantly supported life and mana regen from the build might make us fragile.

Another topic: As I felt pretty useless using this build, and because I like skeletons, I kept the vaal skeletons gem in my helmet that I started using during leveling. So I don't have skitterbots (more mana for the skeletons) but I do have an army of skeletons (with only life support). The skeleton army, especially the vaal version feels irreplaceable to me. During boss fights I just summon them and then run around until the boss dies. For easier bosses I just run right around the boss, so the zombies help as well. The skeletons kill the boss 99% of the time in under 30 sec. What do you think about this change?
"
xtommy21 wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for this great build! I have been using it in Scourge since launch and apart from some occasional deaths (I have just been shopping to raise my -36% chaos res into some positive number and max out my elemental res), I feel like a Witch tank that I couldn't achieve before myself!!!

Question: do you think Midnight Bargain would worth it with this build?
The crazy +50% damage and +1 zombie (I have 9 zombies currently) sounds great but the -30% life next to the arrogantly supported life and mana regen from the build might make us fragile.

Another topic: As I felt pretty useless using this build, and because I like skeletons, I kept the vaal skeletons gem in my helmet that I started using during leveling. So I don't have skitterbots (more mana for the skeletons) but I do have an army of skeletons (with only life support). The skeleton army, especially the vaal version feels irreplaceable to me. During boss fights I just summon them and then run around until the boss dies. For easier bosses I just run right around the boss, so the zombies help as well. The skeletons kill the boss 99% of the time in under 30 sec. What do you think about this change?
Awesome, xtommy21!

I'm glad you're progressing so well! Ya, capped resists are huge. Chaos is harder to find, do get what you can. I always aim for 75%+ there, but with Chaos, I'm happy over 0%.

I don't think Midnight Bargain is worth it. It's not worth the life cost in my opinion.

I LOVE skeletons too :) They are difficult to omit. I like what you've done for sure! And if it keeps working as you progress, there's no reason to tinker. That being said, you could always link Skeletons into your Zombie link. Then you could have all of your other gems back to normal and you wouldn't miss out on the damage perks of Skitterbots.

Nice work with your build! Feel free to keep your changes! If they work, great! If they don't, just revert back to the guide.

Thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Great build WoD and my league starter which I have been using (with small variation), congrats on making my POE experience better! I have slow reactions and an old computer and I generally can't target things for shit in the game so I love the gameplay ...

I am using a cold iron point ezomyte dagger which gives +3 to all physical gems, seems to work well with all those wonderful phys gems !!!! Just a thought.
Which support would you suggest to replace Skeletons with? Based on a quick look, I would guess Stun as the least supportive among them but I am not the one who wrote a great guide, so I will choose the one you say.

One more question: I used Queen's Decree for a while but it was low level, so I couldn't get more than 4-link in it. I think that could be a great weapon for this build (+damage, +life, +skeleton duration, +zombie), however that would mean losing the block chance from the shield and some passive skill build on block chance. Would you suggest using Queen's decree if one would want to add a bit more damage for the cost of lost defence?
I used Queen's Decree for a while and it was great! Top tip, buy the Navali quest "the misunderstood queen" and complete it and your Queens Decree will become a Queens Escape!
"
flipside wrote:
Just want to add one thing. theres 2 points on the tree that should be removed in favor of 2 jewel sockets that are on the path.
If you swap out 2 %5 life nodes with jewels you can have 7% life and chaos resist on the jewels. two of those gives you 14% life and up to 30% more chaos resist for just a chaos orb or 2. and other stats depending on how much you put into it.

"
PALLYDYN wrote:
please advise :

what gem is left out for 5 link chest please ?
Raise Zombie
- Brutality Support
- Meat Shield Support
- Melee Physical Damage Support
- Stun Support
- Ruthless Support

Shouldnt mather to much.
I ran my 5 link without Brutality

Please excuse my ignorance but what jewels are those you are referring to here?

and to the OP: loving the build it is indeed a very stress-free way to play
"
cmacq wrote:

Any Jewels that has the stats you want.
the two i bought are:

and

They cost me 1c each. and if you are SSF you can easily roll atleast 6-7% life and get more and better stats when you have the funds to alt spam them
wrong post, pls delete
Last edited by Diabo1o on Nov 12, 2021, 12:51:37 PM
"
flipside wrote:
"
cmacq wrote:

Any Jewels that has the stats you want.
the two i bought are:

and

They cost me 1c each. and if you are SSF you can easily roll atleast 6-7% life and get more and better stats when you have the funds to alt spam them

Cheers! TVM for the reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info