Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Scourge

Probably this will all change in the next league again
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 19, 2021, 10:19:50 AM
lol ok believe what you want mate
When it says we receive the same number of passive points as before does that mean the same number of passive points per region or overall; so do we still get 10 points per region or do we now get 20 points per region?
Last edited by DaFerg on Oct 19, 2021, 10:12:46 AM
Im thinking we only get 10 points per region. Giving 4 points per Maven captured boss fight seems unlikely and I dont know how else they would give the extra points per region.
i was here
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
Why metamorph nerfed so hard? lost assemble 2 times, gained wandering metamorph who usually drops random crap hidden by filter

Have you considered... reading? Double metamorph is still there, it got folded with the additional sample drop
Need 8 more points, +2 per region
"
TomMyyY_Tom wrote:
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This means we get 20 points per tree, so I don't see why people seem so worried.

So ... Maven gave 2 points per cycle ... If she now gives 4 per cycle it would be double the amount and not "the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before"

just saying :P
It's most likely gonna be same amount of points per region. But you have to consider that you get double amount of maps per region, so you will affect more maps from a single point allocation.

Although you won't be able to have the same amount of different specialization in different regions as before, as mentioned by people, if this is the case.
"
TomMyyY_Tom wrote:
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This means we get 20 points per tree, so I don't see why people seem so worried.

That's what it would mean in normal English, anyway, and "exact words" is normally GGG's thing, but...

Looking at the degree the trees are expanded while the whole system's condensed, 14 looks like about the amount that'd give you a similar range of options to before.
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info