Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Scourge

Fix Glennach Cairns red lines at the top please.
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
"
LegionLoverx wrote:

"
"Updated - Flash Breach no longer grants "Breaches in Areas spawn 10 additional Rare Monsters". It now grants "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density" and "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Area of Effect"."

So it says in the Patch Notes, did you by any chance misread them?

In fairness, the patch notes did not say that line till yesterday. It was added after we got the trees and there was no indication that we should go back and check the patch notes for edits.

The main patch notes that were released explicitly mentioned flash breach and did not talk about this nerf.

Atleast its confirmation now that its not an oversight!

~Myth

Last edited by Mythkiller on Oct 19, 2021, 6:10:39 AM
The toughest decisions to make since Sophie's Choice.
"
Alupvp wrote:
Not sure if this is a good idea... +2 passives or something would be good if the options are so limited

Aggreed
Damn, that sucks then..
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This means we get 20 points per tree, so I don't see why people seem so worried.
Why metamorph nerfed so hard? lost assemble 2 times, gained wandering metamorph who usually drops random crap hidden by filter
Hmmmm.
Seems alright.

Probably still going to go for what I usually go for anyway...even if the blue lads are not as good as they used to be.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
"
TomMyyY_Tom wrote:
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This means we get 20 points per tree, so I don't see why people seem so worried.

Nope. Same amount per region.

I.e. you will get 10 passives/5notables in each region.
"
LegionLoverx wrote:

So it says in the Patch Notes, did you by any chance misread them?

I know this may sounds crazy but have you considered that I wrote my post before they updated patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info