[3.19] DO NOT USE - Fuzzy Duckzy's Lightning Strike Raider - Great League Starter

Thank you for the great build! gonna league start with this

Just one question is there any other suggestion for the levelling skill, really don't like the Helix play style, feel so strange. Or how good it is compared to other options?

Thanks!
"
Fetababs wrote:
"
Shield Mastery node in the bottom left of the final tree grants the remaining 20% while holding a shield.

... and the last 10%? :)

This can either be on chest, shield belt or harvest craft 10% onto jewels. I would not be bothered about ignite just shock and chill
"
magnusbard wrote:
How does this build hold up against lightning arrow? I am balancing back and forth on those 2 builds.. don’t know what to start with??

I haven't played lightning arrow but from the other bow builds I have played they are rough to league start with as single target damage can be a huge issue

I am pretty sure Lightning Arrow has more potential but also a much higher budget

"
leniusxue wrote:
Thank you for the great build! gonna league start with this

Just one question is there any other suggestion for the levelling skill, really don't like the Helix play style, feel so strange. Or how good it is compared to other options?

Thanks!

I would honestly run Helix for ST it is miles better than most other skills. I do not run it for clear. I run Frost Blades - Ancestral Call - Fortify - Added Cold to clear and then have a separate 4 link Helix for Single Target
"
I dropped Herald of Ice for Grace as we can now fit in 2 x 50% Auras and Precision. I think with an enlightened attach to these 3 we may be able to squeeze in Herald of Ice. Agreed about SC I always build defence first but we I see no issue dropping Grace for Damage but you will lose a lot of evasion

Sounds like a decent option I guess. I think I'm just gonna add Vaal Grace to my cwdt immortal call inc duration setup and see how it goes. Especially since I'm pretty sure I'll have to respec the aura nodes eventually to run a cluster jewel.
Since I really really like HoI explosion I checked the PoB and saw that the annoint wasn't used yet (Rather Forces of Nature was both allocated and annointed), so I went and annointed Sovereignty. With that and Herald of Ice we have 62 unreserved mana :/ Guess we still need the enlighten.
Is it possible to play berserker lightning strike and make him after getting somecurrency to juggernaut accuracy stacking lighting strike? Or better to play just raider lightning strike :V. Im a bit scarry of changes on dodge mechanics and playing raider. It has a high cost toget T14-t16 maps and at atleast clear in a good amount of time conquerors?
Last edited by Enox124 on Oct 19, 2021, 3:29:34 PM
"
Enox124 wrote:
Is it possible to play berserker lightning strike and make him after getting somecurrency to juggernaut accuracy stacking lighting strike? Or better to play just raider lightning strike :V. Im a bit scarry of changes on dodge mechanics and playing raider. It has a high cost toget T14-t16 maps and at atleast clear in a good amount of time conquerors?

Berserker should work really well I just very rarely play Marauder so could not offer much insight
"
cybertier wrote:
Since I really really like HoI explosion I checked the PoB and saw that the annoint wasn't used yet (Rather Forces of Nature was both allocated and annointed), so I went and annointed Sovereignty. With that and Herald of Ice we have 62 unreserved mana :/ Guess we still need the enlighten.

I think the annoints are just pulled through from the gear I had imported. I will change this :)
"
Adders79 wrote:
"
Enox124 wrote:

Berserker should work really well I just very rarely play Marauder so could not offer much insight

Thx for answer. What about changes about deleted spell dodge? And a bit small on nerfs in raider ascendacy? We get maybe smth good with new passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info