Communication and the Sacred Orb

-
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Last edited by AxiomOfAnarchy on Oct 12, 2021, 12:41:35 AM
"
hsuchijp wrote:
"

Majority of players will just treat it as a 3 exalts loot.

Will fall out of my chair in shock if the value of these ends up exceeding a divine or two, despite rarity . . .
"
For players who want to have and collect trophy uniques

For those players better to have any markup on the item if it is already in the Unique stash tab
Politeness is a weapon!
Reroll servers to legion/delirium then try again.

Most of all changes after that have made the game worse.

And the aura nerfs makes me skip this league also. You guys lost it.

I miss the good old game I played with my friends for 1000 hours each league.

Maybe January again if you reroll all the shit you done with the game.
i don't mind "interesting" so long as "perfect" or "high rolls" are not a required baseline to even engage endgame content.

you'd need to delete half of the existing bases for armours if you want the variable quality stuff to be in any way significant.
even then, only the 0,1% having meaningful access to it ... i don't know, the gamers' are not that much into hardcore capitalism.
Last edited by kreca73 on Oct 12, 2021, 12:52:52 AM
The problem is not the Sacred Orb rarity, but the item base variety feature itself.

Finding top tier bases is already hard this feature only makes it harder.
It also widens the gap between poor and rich players.
On top of all it also pushes the meta more towards crafting instead of looting.

There is also the problem that this feature has much higher impact on energy shield builds then life builds.

In my opinion: Good gear should be found by players, not created by players.
Last edited by tbarabasz on Oct 12, 2021, 1:04:03 AM
"
xlKhaled wrote:
Oh Chris

what are those ???

"
Conquerors' Orbs

"
Tainted Orbs

thats only pure evidence the dude not play the game , the reason harvest nerfd ;)
Awesome post. Thanks for the extra thought!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
<<< GGG TEAM >>>

Problem: The game has too many base items that are completely forgotten about end game.
Solution: Why not rework base item system? You could allow ALL base item stats depend and scale with item level and give EVERY base item an implicit to make them different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info