Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 1 - Flasks and Ailment Mitigation

Pogies!
Looking good.
Nice !
Bad Seed
Wow, I think we're getting what we, as players want finally! Thanks GGG!
Okay, done,.
That‘s a lot. You busy bees.

Some concerns:
Not sure what to make of the flask changes but as someone who plays more and more standard than League (time, RL, you know) I fear what happens to my stuff that’s already in existence.

Erm, when you change survival jewels... please leave existing ones alone, okay? Pretty please?

And pleeeeeeease don’t make Tempest shield reserve mana. I know, you change/buff the skill but I like the skill the way it is now without the reservation.

All in all it is impressive how you care and work with the given feedback.
Appreciate all the hard work everyone is putting in. Thank you!
First off, why would you make tempest shield reservation-based when all of the other defensive-type skills (auras/heralds) all require mana reservation? Where is the originality or variety? Now we can't use it for cwdt setups anymore and it was one of the few decent skills we could apply for cwdt...

Second, either bring the game back to the state it was in 3.13 OR actually give people a CHOICE and let people play 3.13 on a private server. Your own thoughts on difficulty aside, it would only be fair that if you're already making a hard/masochist mode that you could at least have the courtesy to offer an easy mode to the people as well.

Stop forcing your vision onto people and then taking the easy way out by telling them to go play something else after making them addicted & giving you financial support when there's no other decent competition instead of actually giving people options out of being stubborn about the situation. Better yet, how about you have someone who is more lenient on making the game less difficult take charge of the game for a league. Considering you have had the same people in charge at the top of development for so many years and the second you made the game even slightly easier, people have to suffer for the next 3-4 leagues because of you thinking that there's too much power creep. Yet 3.13 felt like regular people had a chance at actually playing the game without dying too much for once and could experiment with builds without relying on the meta. Now with the amount of nerfs you've implemented, even Standard doesn't feel fun anymore.

Companies/governments, etc. with REAL democracy have constitutional limits for who is in charge and if you keep doing the same song and dance with over-the-top nerfing each league, you won't see different results in terms of your player retention than what you did for the leagues after 3.13. Something to think about.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Oct 5, 2021, 6:33:55 PM
for once i like patchnotes lol
What does "Supress Spell Damage" mean?
Awesome !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info