Mjolner FireCoC - an ethical Tankyboi

okay sounds good.

i will try it maybe later in league.
i think i start witht slayer cyklon or something like this
Thanks for the build, a few leagues before, I was playing something similar like this, but your build looks way more complex.

I wanna play it as a league starter. I know, that it can be struggle, but do you have any recommendations or leveling tips for this build ?
Hey, sorry for the late reply.

I leveled with holy flame totem and unlesh-purifying flame. This carried me through the acts super easily. Just pick up battlemage in the first lab, and then find yourself a high 2-phs weapon (if you can buy one, get the Cauterizer). Mjolners are 5-10c this league, so you can transition to that by the time you hit blood aquaducts. I use a rise of the pheonix shield atm for the fire res, and am using cast while channeling in my purifying flame set-up. Once leadership's price amulets exist on trade, I'll buy one and immediately swap to cast on crit and then invest in cluster jewel and block nodes.
Yep, no problem, Im running something similar, using totems too and slowly preparing for the final build.

Im a little bit confused of the new talent tree, cause some talents are now unreachable, but some sick talents became easy to reach. :)
Yeah, my tree completely changed. I don't have a cluster jewel yet, so I path down to prismatic skin and Iron Will. It's a good placeholder while waiting for the amulet to become available.
Hey, how would you level this build until the you can equip the Mjolner?
I leveled with unleash purifying flame and holy flame totem and it was super smooth. all the way up to BA when you can equip mjolner
Hello

I'm following your build and i see on poeninja that you use Maligaro virtuosity instead of painseeker. Are they better?
Any thoughts on Crown of the Tyrant Magistrate Crown so Painseeker can get swapped out?
With the new mastery system, painseekers aren't necessary anymore (take the 40% ailment effect mastery in elemental cluster).

I use maligaro's so I do not need to invest into crit multi (it gives essentially 140% multi. If you can beat that with other jewels or items, you can swap gloves). Other good gloves are rares with unnerve or cull, shaper's touch, or abhorrent interrogation.

Check out the new pob at the top of the post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info