Mjolner FireCoC - an ethical Tankyboi

No idea how to get 5 million dps, i am running pretty much the same setup with the squire and still get way less than that.
At what level should i switch to the build?
I'm leveling with rf in white maps for now, comfy but a bit boring and slow.
"
plaguefear wrote:
No idea how to get 5 million dps, i am running pretty much the same setup with the squire and still get way less than that.

Are you looking at PoB numbers or how it feels in game? PoB is very hard to get accurate with this build because there are so many effects you need to tick or manually put in.

Just with Brittle, Maligaro's gloves and level 20 gems it is pretty much impossible to get less than 3mil dps.

"
Aoki4 wrote:
At what level should i switch to the build?
I'm leveling with rf in white maps for now, comfy but a bit boring and slow.

You can swap to the build at any point you have the gear assembled. I would just make sure you are high enough level to get enough attributes before you swap. It is a little tricky getting your attributes balanced, but even more of a pain if you take +10 strength each level and then need to find +10 int somewhere else to even it out.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Nov 26, 2021, 10:15:50 AM
Just fired the build up on a budget setup and I'm dying all over the place (used 5 portals in a non-juiced t10 map). I know my life is low, but the defenses should at least make it so I'm not getting random one-shots in t10 maps.

Currently I have: 4k life (petrified blood 2k), 2k ES, 89% fire res, 82% cold, 84% lightning, 27k armour, life% on block shield.

Any suggestions? I've already spent all my currency swapping to this build.
I had to cap chaos res to feel good.
"
encyclopedea wrote:
Just fired the build up on a budget setup and I'm dying all over the place (used 5 portals in a non-juiced t10 map). I know my life is low, but the defenses should at least make it so I'm not getting random one-shots in t10 maps.

Currently I have: 4k life (petrified blood 2k), 2k ES, 89% fire res, 82% cold, 84% lightning, 27k armour, life% on block shield.

4k life is really low, but with that res and armour, and if you have capped block with %life gain, you really shouldn't be dying.
Like Plaguefear said, chaos res is a weakness for a while, but even just running an automated amethyst flask should prevent most deaths from random chaos mobs. Do you know what you are dying to?

Bleed could also be an issue-- any dots are doubly effective against petrified blood builds. Be sure to have a bleed flask, pantheon, or CB jewel if that's the problem. With the stats you gave, you really should be having a better time.
Need to work out how to boost my damage more :(
Rebalancing stats sucks.
"
4k life is really low, but with that res and armour, and if you have capped block with %life gain, you really shouldn't be dying.
Like Plaguefear said, chaos res is a weakness for a while, but even just running an automated amethyst flask should prevent most deaths from random chaos mobs. Do you know what you are dying to?

Bleed could also be an issue-- any dots are doubly effective against petrified blood builds. Be sure to have a bleed flask, pantheon, or CB jewel if that's the problem. With the stats you gave, you really should be having a better time.

Thanks. I'm not sure what I was dying to, my best guess is either bleed or chaos. I think it might have been just that map (though I don't think there was anything rippy on that map), I've been having a generally good time with it in other maps since then.

I'll try to get ahold of an automated amethyst and make sure I've got a bleed counter like you suggested.

Any recommendations for mana sustain aside from Elreon rings? Pressing the mana flask every few seconds is quite annoying and I still feel like I'm missing Purifying Flame casts even with that.
"
Kroughfire wrote:
"
encyclopedea wrote:

Indeed, I am doing fairly buffed up T16 with less gear.

Some things I have running:
- PoE instead of Determination (still 62% DR)
- Amethyst flask (without it I have -16% chaos res)
- Bleed minor pantheon upgraded (before it corrupting blood got me a few times)
- MS on left click instead of CWDT
Last edited by foojin on Dec 1, 2021, 12:12:23 PM
how much ex needed? lol
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info