👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

for some reason I get a POB error when attempting to load the league starter pob link.

https://pastebin.com/Z2UweZ2n

just noticed needing the community fork. I'm trying this now.
Last edited by mojofuzzah on Sep 11, 2021, 10:23:13 PM

Hi,

Trying the spectre build but the dmg from spectres is low, any ideas what else i can do to improve it? struggling to kill T11 map bosses ( I have the +1 spectre chest but i am trying to mix in skels to increase dmg but they die tooo fast)

Name of char is Niney in HC expedition

Ty
Hi, I'm using skelemancer but feel weak af. Couldnt kill A3-4 Sirus. Do you have any recommendations on what I could upgrade in my skill tree or items? Or skill gems? I even invested into awakened gems

"
zorlakov11 wrote:
Hi, I'm using skelemancer but feel weak af. Couldnt kill A3-4 Sirus. Do you have any recommendations on what I could upgrade in my skill tree or items? Or skill gems? I even invested into awakened gems

just change to warrior skeleton , problem solve , honestly the mage skeleton feel weak compare to warrior , or:

-why not use spell echo
-invest more on jewel , all your dmg come from it
-get a curse ring
-get a better wand
-get keystone EE
-when doing boss , drop LMP for ele focus
Last edited by mysboy6 on Sep 12, 2021, 9:48:12 PM
I am using 6 link warrior skel + 4 5 link spectres and they feel weak and the skels die too fast
"
kayella wrote:
"
aronkoch wrote:
Iam 4 weeks in this game so sorry for an stupid question why dont you do an high end zombie build?

The main reason is because there is another popular guide for zombies, so I never tried to make it.

But I have been thinking about trying to make it... hm

i weould love it
"
BLKN wrote:
Anyone playing Primal Crushclaws?

I tried and it feels really good. But need help about next improvements.

POB: https://pastebin.com/LsBiqSEe

I used crushclaws b4 Kay updated with covenant jewels cus my SOs was dying too frequently. Compared to SO it is much tankier, and kills bosses faster. But the downside is the clear speed and the water fountain covering the screen which killed me multiple times on bosses. Since the Pure spectre update I've switched back to SO. If you like crushclaw and is fine with the downside then it's completely viable. Upgrade your gear the same way as Kay suggested in the pure spectre section, she have it pretty well optimised. change gloves/gems same as "spectre guide" section and you'll be fine.
Last edited by Valientice on Sep 13, 2021, 1:18:42 PM
Does the life leech on kill enchant work with pure spectres or are there better enchant for boots?
For pure spectres, has anyone found any solid work arounds to improve personal tankiness? I find myself randomly exploding from time to time in t15+ maps and end game bosses.

https://pastebin.com/zkhSrkEx

That's my build thus far. Was thinking of either dropping mistress of sacrifice for bone barrier and swapping haste for steelskin for a double barrier. Also tried picking up glancing blows which works well w/ mistress of sac for the time. Any thoughts?
Hi , i have conc. effect on helmet , it is good or bad for SO ?
Last edited by kopaszcsuti on Sep 15, 2021, 5:23:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info