👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
Hi guys. I got this build atm:
https://pastebin.com/Fk7gm99Q

Would it be possible for me to buy an expensive elder/shaper helm with minion dmg/hypothermia etc. and then have spectres with tons of dmg as well as keeping the skeletons (but I'd have to sacrifice an aura)
I feel like that would have much more damage but I dont know exactly how to do it, what to link, or if its even more damage since the helm is expensive I dont wanna waste money. My goal would basically be sacrifice the chieftain/host spectres and the charges they provide (less skeleton damage), but get spectres (like auto-scout) who would also deal lots of damage since the current spectres I got dont really do any dmg they just provide charges.

For your helmet, just make it yourself, create the 86 double influ with an awaken orb and spam bound on it =)

Ps: No ones can help me to my post ?
Shùz - FR - 32y
Playing since mid delirium league
So I'm looking to move from the Minion Army to either Warriors or Mages. I've only got three Exalts to work with. I'm only in late yellow/early red maps, so I don't really want to swap builds and regress in my progress.
Which Spectres do I go for Skele mages?
"
Oniji wrote:
Thanks for the effort you put into your guides Kay!

Just wondering what the current thoughts are on the state of Spectre/Carrion Summoner in 3.15 compared to previous leagues. I haven't played Summoner for 2-3 leagues now and was considering picking one up to try for the end of this league or next.

I imagine personal survivability took a hit like all other builds. But how is the survivability of spectres? Last time I played they were a little on the weak side until you get a lot of +levels on them from gear.

Thanks!

My personal opinion is, I never had such a hard time trying to stay alive with a spectres build like this league.
I literally feel like a ranger if I don't play carefully, so you have to adjust your playstyle, moving in circles around mobs and keeping your distance.
The spectre build is fine, it's just the horrible patch notes which nerf every layer of defense.
I made the switch to aura stacker/CI version after getting the currency for it, my survivability improved dramatically, but you need to get all the pieces together to start so make sure you have enough currency to make the change.
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 18, 2021, 11:27:39 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Oniji wrote:

Just wondering what the current thoughts are on the state of Spectre/Carrion Summoner in 3.15 compared to previous leagues. I haven't played Summoner for 2-3 leagues now and was considering picking one up to try for the end of this league or next.

I imagine personal survivability took a hit like all other builds. But how is the survivability of spectres? Last time I played they were a little on the weak side until you get a lot of +levels on them from gear.

Thanks!

My personal opinion is, I never had such a hard time trying to stay alive with a spectres build like this league.
I literally feel like a ranger if I don't play ccarefully, so you have to adjust your playstyle, moving in circles around mobs and keeping your distance.
The spectre build is fine, it's just the horrible patch notes which nerf every layer of defense.
I made the switch to aura stacker/CI version after getting the currency for it, my survivability improved dramatically, but you need to get all the pieces together to start so make sure you have enough currency to make the change.

Hey =)

It's a part of i'm waiting about my question a bit top =)

I'm watching ur POB with good setting : https://pastebin.com/yQxh1fQM
You playing with ES =)
And lokking mine : https://pastebin.com/1BmVDSmA

The difference is only the dodge ? Or i'm blind =D
If u see my POB, i've a bette dps, similar 'effective life pool'...
I'm looking for resons for swap to ES =) i have 65ex atm for it but i'm not sure if it really worth.

Same for Awk Great proj, is it better only for clearing of i can gain dps on single target ?
Shùz - FR - 32y
Playing since mid delirium league
https://pastebin.com/uz3yHxk7

I bought expensive helmet, put my skeletons in it and added AG+spectres into 6L. Now I have less DPS than before and spent all my currency. Did I do something wrong?
"
Shùz wrote:

I'm looking for resons for swap to ES =) i have 65ex atm for it but i'm not sure if it really worth.

Same for Awk Great proj, is it better only for clearing of i can gain dps on single target ?

well for me swapping from life to ES made a huge difference, for instance I leveled from 95 to 96 by spamming maps and farming guardians.
I lost one spectre but with enough investment you can gain more dps even with 4 spectres.

about Awakened greater multiple projectiles, I assume that a total of 4 projectiles are gonna improve the dps even in single target, since I see a lot of carries using it.

I will look into the pob, not sure you disabled vaal haste and vaal grace though since you talk about the dodge
my settings are like that https://pastebin.com/AGPp3sLc
Last edited by Giammafix on Sep 18, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Oniji wrote:

Thanks!

I literally feel like a ranger if I don't play carefully, so you have to adjust your playstyle, moving in circles around mobs and keeping your distance.

How was the survivability of the spectres in maps? Did you have many issues with them dying? And which spectre did you use? Are you CI or Low-Life?
Could anyone take a look at my POB ; https://pastebin.com/wN5Z3h0A

i don't understand why my total DPS is so low..
"
mrread55 wrote:
"
Valientice wrote:
"
mrread55 wrote:
For pure spectres, has anyone found any solid work arounds to improve personal tankiness? I find myself randomly exploding from time to time in t15+ maps and end game bosses.

https://pastebin.com/zkhSrkEx

That's my build thus far. Was thinking of either dropping mistress of sacrifice for bone barrier and swapping haste for steelskin for a double barrier. Also tried picking up glancing blows which works well w/ mistress of sac for the time. Any thoughts?

Get a shield with "recover % of life when you block". it helps alot. get more life across the board without sacing resist, stats that you need. Mistress of sacrifice is huge combined with the affix above. I have no problem surviving. only time I die is when I fk up. You can buy a mediocre shield with above mod or craft a good one yourself. I can give you a step by step if you wana craft one.

I think I found a few up on trade for about 2ex each which I can farm out easily. What are your thoughts on steelskin instead of vaal haste for more survivability? And swapping some points around to pick up Glancing Blows?

No idea. You can try if you want, but not worth the dmg loss imo. I think you should aim for 5.5k hp+ and positive chaos resist, especially since they buffed poison damage. At my current point the only time I die is if I do something I know I shouldn't. You can't really tell if there is something wrong with your build or if you did something wrong until you hit a certain hp/resist. Also great thing about stacking life and chaos resist is you are not sacrificing damage.
Last edited by Valientice on Sep 18, 2021, 9:47:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info