[3.20] 💥 Velyna's Explosive Concoction 💥 Leaguestart | Smooth Clear and Bossing | Deathless Feared

"
auspexa wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:
I currently struggle a bit with what to buy first. There are so many options so I'm just overwhelmed. :D
Would you be so nice to maybe make a little list about what to buy first and maybe even a "how to spend your first Divine Orb"?
My character should be on public and currently I think I should either go for level upgrades on the EC links or maybe the two forbidden jewels.

Other than that I can only think about maybe just getting gear from the different POB builds. Then again I currently have max resistances so I don't really see what I should upgrade now other than the usual "get more life".

Also: How are you able to get Precision, Determination and Herald of Ash to be active at the same time? Did I miss some passives or is Enlighten 4 and Charisma enough for all three?

most important upgrade for the build is skin of the lords with elemental overload, so focus on that first. then you'll get empower 3 until you can afford empower 4. precision, determination and herald of ash don't require any investment since they should reserve like 85% of your mana, depending on precision's level

Thanks! And probably an Enlighten (lvl 3) somewhere in there, too? Because my main problem as of now is, if anything, surviving. And with Enlighten I could probably run Determination and Grace simultaneously. And I obviously won't say no to Precision either! Would also drop the herald for that for now.
"
Vacoh wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:
I currently struggle a bit with what to buy first. There are so many options so I'm just overwhelmed. :D
Would you be so nice to maybe make a little list about what to buy first and maybe even a "how to spend your first Divine Orb"?
My character should be on public and currently I think I should either go for level upgrades on the EC links or maybe the two forbidden jewels.

Other than that I can only think about maybe just getting gear from the different POB builds. Then again I currently have max resistances so I don't really see what I should upgrade now other than the usual "get more life".

Also: How are you able to get Precision, Determination and Herald of Ash to be active at the same time? Did I miss some passives or is Enlighten 4 and Charisma enough for all three?

most important upgrade for the build is skin of the lords with elemental overload, so focus on that first. then you'll get empower 3 until you can afford empower 4. precision, determination and herald of ash don't require any investment since they should reserve like 85% of your mana, depending on precision's level

Thanks! And probably an Enlighten (lvl 3) somewhere in there, too? Because my main problem as of now is, if anything, surviving. And with Enlighten I could probably run Determination and Grace simultaneously. And I obviously won't say no to Precision either! Would also drop the herald for that for now.

we have charisma and you can use lesser eldritch ichors to roll mana reservation efficiency on helmets. probably wouldnt even need enlighten 3 with those but enlighten 3 shouldnt cost too much anyway. grace and determination are must have for the build imo, it's so much value with skin of the lords' global defense
Last edited by auspexa on Sep 8, 2022, 10:05:46 AM
Hello :) I upgrade my build to the lusters and Skin of the Lords. Problem is my auras take my life instead mana when I use Skin of the Lords. Any idea why ?
"
Tzuya wrote:
Hello :) I upgrade my build to the lusters and Skin of the Lords. Problem is my auras take my life instead mana when I use Skin of the Lords. Any idea why ?

Did you pick a Skin of the Lords with Elemental Overload? It sounds like you might have got one that has Blood Magic on it instead.
Has anyone found a way to spec vaal pact without losing anything? It's 3 points away but I can't really give up any 3 points on my tree
Phew this build has so many layers to its damage. I probably spent the last 2 hours comparing the endgame POB with my current one to find out what I will focus on next and my brain now has a knot.
Actually playing it is way more fun though! :D
But I think I'm now past the point of "this will cost less than one Divine".
Last edited by Vacoh on Sep 9, 2022, 4:21:22 PM
"
Vacoh wrote:
Phew this build has so many layers to its damage. I probably spent the last 2 hours comparing the endgame POB with my current one to find out what I will focus on next and my brain now has a knot.
Actually playing it is way more fun though! :D
But I think I'm now past the point of "this will cost less than one Divine".

the build is indeed quite costly if you want to ramp up your dps, but it gets much better when you have your skin of the lords and empower
I actually do have that already. Empower 3 at least and Lords. Currently at 300k something DPS (POB). And the only thing keeping me from getting Empower 4 is that I'm still figuring out if there maybe is something cheaper to get first. More bang for the buck if you want.
Last edited by Vacoh on Sep 9, 2022, 5:09:02 PM
"
Vacoh wrote:
I actually do have that already. Empower 3 at least and Lords. Currently at 300k something DPS (POB). And the only thing keeping me from getting Empower 4 is that I'm still figuring out if there maybe is something cheaper to get first. More bang for the buck if you want.

you can take a look at my current pob, most of the stuff is high-end but it should give an idea how to scale your damage further. empower 4 is pretty good but there are better upgrades for lower prices
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Vacoh wrote:

you can take a look at my current pob, most of the stuff is high-end but it should give an idea how to scale your damage further. empower 4 is pretty good but there are better upgrades for lower prices

Should I aim at getting Empower and getting a new colour setup for my chest, or try for an Enlighten 3 so I can run Aspect of the Spider too?

The Empower is definitely gonna be a big DPS boost, but, I figure the Enlighten+Aspect is a big all-round boost...

Not that I can afford either right now, this league has been real stingy to me especially with all the loot changes.

Edit:

Bit of context: I can do most red maps relatively easy, it's specific mechanics/mods and tougher content doing me in
Last edited by Zephryl on Sep 10, 2022, 12:35:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info