[3.18] 🍄 Sporeguard Incinerate Elementalist 🔥 3-10M Shaper DPS & Tanky 🔥 League Start To Endgame

Instituted some major/minor changes to the following sections:

VIDEO SHOWCASE : Added T16 Underground River (L92 POB)

LEVELING GUIDE : Added New Helmets to Starter Setup(s)

Stay Safe. GLHF
Last edited by WarPig17 on Feb 15, 2022, 7:00:51 PM
Heyo. I'm traversing trough yellow maps right now and having quite some fun with this build of yours.

I actually just have a nooby question: It seems that my mana is taken before life on damage and i have no idea what item/gem/passive it caused since i swear it wasnt like that through the leveling phase.

Do I miss something? It's actually not too bad since I get the mana almost instantly back. But it seems wrong.

Edit: Oh god, I guess its the praxis im still using that does that?...

Well, anyway. Great Build!

Question 2: Seems Like cinderswallow flask got changed. Any good alternatives or should i keep using it?
Last edited by Crymson86 on Feb 15, 2022, 8:23:11 PM
"
Crymson86 wrote:
Heyo. I'm traversing trough yellow maps right now and having quite some fun with this build of yours.

I actually just have a nooby question: It seems that my mana is taken before life on damage and i have no idea what item/gem/passive it caused since i swear it wasnt like that through the leveling phase.

Do I miss something? It's actually not too bad since I get the mana almost instantly back. But it seems wrong.

Edit: Oh god, I guess its the praxis im still using that does that?...

Well, anyway. Great Build!

Question 2: Seems Like cinderswallow flask got changed. Any good alternatives or should i keep using it?

Hey there :) I'm always happy when someone drops in to say the build is making their playthrough an enjoyable one -- that's really what it's all about.

Just looking over your build it looks pretty much textbook according to the guide, so well done. You even have pieces that are super strong to be taking into yellow maps (Martyr, 5L Sporeguard, etc.) which must be making leveling a breeze right now. GJ.

To answer your questions:

1) Your Praxis is a fine choice for now & is actually helping you get mana back. Your Cast-When-Damage-Taken (CWDT) spells all have mana costs associated with them -- so CWDT goes off when you're hit and it drains about 150-200 mana when all the spells go off (i.e. why I advise a pool of about 250+). I see you followed the guide and have kept the gems by and large where they should be level wise (i.e. to avoid costing too much mana), but if the setup is still costing a bit too much mana for you, by all means drop all the gems down to level 1 -- they are good enough there and the total cost of everything proccing should only be 135-140 mana.

2) Cinderswallow is quite sub par (the charge refill time is absurd). I use the legacy version in Standard still, but honestly you're fine just replacing it w/ a regular Silver Flask w/ some sort of utility attached to it (de-curse, anti-ignite, anti-shock, whatever). This is my flask setup right now and its working nicely --

LMK anything else you'd like to know. GLHF

Edit #1: Also, unless your tree is not displaying properly, you've yet to grab the 2% life recovery on ignite mastery node + the 2% life/es on block mastery node -- reallocate a couple of your max life nodes into those.

Edit #2: Also do your self a favor and grab a L21 Incinerate -- they're super cheap (I got mine for 4c or something).
Last edited by WarPig17 on Feb 15, 2022, 8:48:58 PM
Thanks for the update! I totally misunderstood Praxis for a moment. But I just replaced it anyway with some standard life+res ring and crafted the -manacost on both.

I forgot that the cwdt-procs also take mana. But as you adviced, I have taken some Mastery Nodes for now, which i would have otherwise left for later as i'm only level 72 right now.

And thanks for the updated Flask-Setup!
I'm so happy I found this! I followed Torstein's many leagues ago also & had a blast with it! I love incinerate.

I've been putting my 5l in my staff instead of armour, doesn't make a difference right? I haven't used sporeguard before but I assume incin doesn't have to be in it? The fungal ground is still dropping.
Trying to 6 link is killing my soul.
Really glad to see you update the guide and let us know how the build goes on your way!

I have a question regarding our CWDT setup and inflicting fire exposure on hit implicit on gloves. I got a pair like that as well and am wondering... does that mean I could drop Wave of Conviction from the CWDT gem links?
Is there any other reason to keep Wave of Conviction except for the exposure?
"
Vervaiin wrote:
I'm so happy I found this! I followed Torstein's many leagues ago also & had a blast with it! I love incinerate.

I've been putting my 5l in my staff instead of armour, doesn't make a difference right? I haven't used sporeguard before but I assume incin doesn't have to be in it? The fungal ground is still dropping.

Glad you've found your way back :) I hope you enjoy this version as well.

Yes you can 6-link your Martyr, but because Martyr is more min/max-able (i.e. you can fish for the best block & added fire damage on trade site not worrying about sockets/links), and because they're about equally expensive to socket & fully link (5-6ex'ish), and because Sporeguard has the late-late-game potential to get corrupted w/ +2 AOE Gems, etc, my 6L resides in my chest slot. But yeah what you're doing is fine. What I usually advise though is just get a 6-Link Ambu's until you can afford the 6L Spore (pretty late in the build), but its flexible advice obviously.

"
Really glad to see you update the guide and let us know how the build goes on your way!

I have a question regarding our CWDT setup and inflicting fire exposure on hit implicit on gloves. I got a pair like that as well and am wondering... does that mean I could drop Wave of Conviction from the CWDT gem links?

Run both. The exposure does not stack, but your wave still applies a higher level of exposure than the gloves when it procs, and its dps is not insignificant (even at L1 it hits map mobs pretty hard still), so you should keep it on until the endgame cluster setup (when you get Master of Fire). The gloves give us more consistent application of exposure when CWDT is on cooldown (or not getting hit). In case anyone is curious, here are the gloves I'm running right now in my non-cluster setup:

Last edited by WarPig17 on Feb 16, 2022, 12:03:17 PM
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
Vervaiin wrote:

Glad you've found your way back :) I hope you enjoy this version as well.

Yes you can 6-link your Martyr, but because Martyr is more min/max-able (i.e. you can fish for the best block & added fire damage on trade site not worrying about sockets/links), and because they're about equally expensive to socket & fully link (5-6ex'ish), and because Sporeguard has the late-late-game potential to get corrupted w/ +2 AOE Gems, etc, my 6L resides in my chest slot. But yeah what you're doing is fine. What I usually advise though is just get a 6-Link Ambu's until you can afford the 6L Spore (pretty late in the build), but its flexible advice obviously.

"

Run both. The exposure does not stack, but your wave still applies a higher level of exposure than the gloves when it procs, and its dps is not insignificant (even at L1 it hits map mobs pretty hard still), so you should keep it on until the endgame cluster setup (when you get Master of Fire). The gloves give us more consistent application of exposure when CWDT is on cooldown (or not getting hit). In case anyone is curious, here are the gloves I'm running right now in my non-cluster setup:

Me too, I absolutely love incinerate.

Trueeee, forgot about double corrupts. But tbh I've never landed a chest corrupt, rip. Got a 6l martyr now & I can work on a chest if I decide to try Alva corrupt.

Been bouncing between builds this league so far because nothing has stuck. Fingers crossed.
"
Me too, I absolutely love incinerate.

Trueeee, forgot about double corrupts. But tbh I've never landed a chest corrupt, rip. Got a 6l martyr now & I can work on a chest if I decide to try Alva corrupt.

Been bouncing between builds this league so far because nothing has stuck. Fingers crossed.

Yeah the double corrupt is not a huge consideration (though it is 15% more damage if you're willing to grind for it), and a 5-6 socket Spore gives alot of upside if u want to pair it w/ 6L Martyr sooner than later, so I understand your choice (it's just a more expensive option than going for 6L Ambu's first).

I'm always happy to brainstorm so post any questions/observations here as you progress. Cheers.
Last edited by WarPig17 on Feb 16, 2022, 4:39:21 PM
hey, how bad would be having zealotry linked with riposte on the last leveling build? I didnt manage to find a good martyr's to buy so I brought one and made the links and collors myself, unfortunataly I got a 4 links 2g 1b 1r e 2links 1b and 1r... would it work as intended?

Edit: Also I notice that there's 2 cold snap on this second leveling build, one on martyr's and the other on the helmet, is that accurate?

Thanks in advanced
Last edited by guilz1 on Feb 16, 2022, 7:39:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info