Getting "terrain generator for client is out of sync with the server" for Ruined Chamber in Delve

Happened again today to lich / abyss city biome at depth 280. This is getting ridiculous. Can't access cities at all.
Same problem here, also on a Mac. (Notably, I get it when trying to go to an Azurite node *next to* a city.) Selecting the target node from the crawler - if it's in the correct instance - does seem to work. But the problem is persisting to other nodes (which are cities), and it's pretty irritating to get booted from the game every time I try to delve.

Bug 221039851
Last edited by Ygorl on Jul 6, 2022, 9:06:46 PM
Same here. It happened to me on act 10 for a main story room. So i cannot progress. I tried server switch, reload of the instance. Nothing works.
Last edited by InsidiousINC on Dec 10, 2022, 2:56:32 PM
I got this error a few times during campaign, not the biggest deal, just made a new instance....now I'm getting it on maps. GGG plz
Same peoblem here. It happened to me on act 10 for a main story room. So i cannot progress. what happen?
Same here (not mac).
I can try whatever I want, it doesn't work. Can't finish act 10.
same problem with map. Third map in a row. Restart the whole game does not have any effect.
Was also stuck in act 10 due to this error.. Couldnt enter The Canals.
After making three new instances, it finally let me continue.
same problem act 10 :((
This is also affecting maps, entirely wasting maps and materials/crafts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info