Getting "terrain generator for client is out of sync with the server" for Ruined Chamber in Delve

This has happened in the past, and it essentially blocks my Delve path from going down more
Last edited by iisanoob on Aug 27, 2021, 9:44:10 AM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2023, 10:44:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump
Delete GGPK or packcheck?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Delete GGPK or packcheck?

Is this like reinstalling the game? I just tried it and it still reproduces. This time, with another city.

I'm seeing this a otn. (I'm running on a Mac, if that makes a difference)

I can't navigate to this location anymore. If I try to jump to that bottom most part, I get kicked out.
Last edited by iisanoob on Nov 8, 2021, 9:16:11 AM
Any luck on a fix OP?

I am getting the same, also on a Mac. Getting the exact same disconnect and error when trying to delve into a Vaal outpost/ruined chamber.
"
Nightryu wrote:
Any luck on a fix OP?

I am getting the same, also on a Mac. Getting the exact same disconnect and error when trying to delve into a Vaal outpost/ruined chamber.

The best thing to do is instead of clicking on your destination, click on the location you'd start, then select your destination. That's fixed most of these cases
I'm having the same issue with at least 3 different city biomes in delve. For some unknown reason one case disappeared recently.
Package check didn't help. Choosing the destination from starting location didn't help either. Issue persists on mac and PC client.
there is only on way to to this area :
try another another way, one acces will be allow to entry.

if this message is display again, try all other way to acces at this point.

it will be okay
Last edited by Stainblades on Jan 25, 2022, 3:01:21 PM
Im having the exact same problem
Same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info