Has someone of you all won somethin in life like a lottery or something like that

"
Shnjabis wrote:

wow amazing its really a nice story i got a little smile when i read it really nice thank you for sharing :)

Oh i see my wife story isnt nice enough for ya? lol jk ya it would be really cool to win a car.

I also want to go in detail about my slot machine win. When i won i didnt realize i had hit anything and was trying to make the machine keep playing but it wouldnt do anything so i was like WTF is wrong with this thing. Little did i know i had hit a big win and the light up top was going off to signal for someone to come over to pay me cause the machine did not have that much in it.
I won a portable Dvd player at prom lol
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
I never won anything.. poor me
"Don't Tread on Me"
I've won movie tickets, PSP, movies, people think I'm lucky when it's about winning stuff.
"I'm in the beta AND the Diablo III beta? Well how about that. WAIT? I'M IN THE BETAS??? BOYA!"
I won the sperm race. Rng failed me constantly after that.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I won the sperm race. Rng failed me constantly after that.

You also just won Necro of Milenium award, for Necroing 5 year old thread.

Good job. Well done.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 13, 2016, 4:02:46 AM
I won tickets to Disneyland at my elementary school. And a cassette tape from a Milk-Duds box (I bought Ozzy Osbourne's Ultimate Sin >:D)

or if Race Lottery's count, I have won many of those! Also lol that necro is older than my account.

**Edit
Oh and ya I also won a young wife that spoiled and was too hot for me, but she left me.
Last edited by neonive on Oct 13, 2016, 4:15:20 AM
It's a TRAP!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
All i won was a some bottles of whiskey and rum on "table football " tournaments in my favourite pub. Drink them all in there with my mates and usually won a hangover t day after;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
won the love of a wonderful girl.

don't mind the 5 year necro.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info