Has someone of you all won somethin in life like a lottery or something like that

type something you won in your life i personaly have won nothing in my whole life i dont type this that i want the beta key i just want to know if someone has won something i like to read other people storys :)
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2016, 11:37:20 AM
Once I won a cascet of fruit and vegtables, and then I gave it to a homeless guy^^. But I was mean enough to keep the ananas, I frigging love ananas x)
i won a huge case of crabs..........luckily the medicene took care of it.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people!
"
Trannyth wrote:
Once I won a cascet of fruit and vegtables, and then I gave it to a homeless guy^^. But I was mean enough to keep the ananas, I frigging love ananas x)

thats really nice :) i love the ananas too its a really nice fruit it tastes like fire and winter breeze together and sory for my crappy english i think its crapy :)
"
Subnuclear wrote:
i won a huge case of crabs..........luckily the medicene took care of it.

whats a case of crabs ?
I have never won anything in the lottery, don't worry.
No
"
Shnjabis wrote:

thats really nice :) i love the ananas too its a really nice fruit it tastes like fire and winter breeze together and sory for my crappy english i think its crapy :)

Well I can read and understand your english, so it's not crappy^^

But using some "," wouldn't hurt ;)
The best things I've won came from eBay auctions, though I had to pay for it afterwards.
"
gdansk wrote:

but would it be great or just the moment when you won would be great ? or you would be proud of it the whole life hmmm thats the mystery but you never know :)
"
gdansk wrote:

but would it be great or just the moment when you won would be great ? or you would be proud of it the whole life hmmm thats the mystery but you never know :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info