[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

hi just wanted to say thank you for such in depth notes on leveling and stuff, i was in the pob notes section and didn't notice the scroll wheel so i was like hmm this is a bunch of random notes but doesn't really help a ton with the early acts

then i saw there is a scroll wheel and damn you really went in depth, league starting this and hoping for the best :D
im interested in elder shaper guardians farming with this build. is it viable? 60% quantity lets say
"
offimpulse wrote:
im interested in elder shaper guardians farming with this build. is it viable? 60% quantity lets say
Haven't done much guardian farming so it's hard to say what amount of investment one would need for this, few things that come to mind when thinking about guardians is that chimera and constrictor are a joke and phoenix is pretty annoying with the constant detonations having to stand next to the boss as a bv character. So if looking to kill these as soon as possible might want to look for something else to be safe, i can confidently recommend it for mapping at least.
Last edited by hackergooby on Aug 19, 2022, 3:54:35 PM
How good are Frenzy Charges for this build?
They are decent if u can find a way of adding them without sacrificing too much, could generate them with blood rage but i don't like the degen from it, corrupt implicit "(9–11)% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill" but the dot implicit is more dmg, overcharged nodes on the tree, etc.
It takes me a while to figure out the playstyle when bossing, I thought first we need to make close contact to the boss, making it so unsafe and die easily,

I just put enough poison and get out dodge some mechanic and the reapply again,

the things is, withering step on left click is really dangerous in searing exarch fight, the mechanic to dodge ball so deadly, and with withering step increase our movement speed, makes it really hard.

I die 5 times with sudden outburst with withering step.
any tips with fighting boss?
"
ruleshellz wrote:
It takes me a while to figure out the playstyle when bossing, I thought first we need to make close contact to the boss, making it so unsafe and die easily,

I just put enough poison and get out dodge some mechanic and the reapply again,

the things is, withering step on left click is really dangerous in searing exarch fight, the mechanic to dodge ball so deadly, and with withering step increase our movement speed, makes it really hard.

I die 5 times with sudden outburst with withering step.
any tips with fighting boss?
I would take withering step off left click and replace whirling blades with dash + second wind or flame dash/frostblink for bossing since whirling blades is not a blink movement skill and one of those is pretty useful while bossing. Enduring cry is also nice for a bit of extra healing.
thank you, your advice will be great help.

I'm in dire with boots enchant avoid stun. t16 sometimes just stun-lock me, especially those archnemesis mod,

1 things, if i have corruption blood immun from another source , can i take 20% avoid stun at ailment mastery? so that makes it stun immun when killed recently?
"
ruleshellz wrote:
thank you, your advice will be great help.

I'm in dire with boots enchant avoid stun. t16 sometimes just stun-lock me, especially those archnemesis mod,

1 things, if i have corruption blood immun from another source , can i take 20% avoid stun at ailment mastery? so that makes it stun immun when killed recently?
Sure, could also try out brine king if stuns are an issue.
can i kill uber bosses with this build? it's pretty good for clearing maps but idk if i should keep investing so i can kill uber bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info