[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

"
sipuss wrote:
Why the change from Entropy to Will of Blades?

Combined dps is slightly higher (unless im missing something) but either one is fine depending on if u want slightly more dmg or skill effect duration.
I've had my eye on this build for a few leagues and it's finally time to give it a try.

I've noticed your 2 highest trees are level 68 with 3 ascendancies and then level 100 with a full single cluster setup which is quite a big jump. How would the trees be different for around level 92 without any cluster? What about then the same level but just a single large, medium or small cluster (whichever gives the most important noteable), and then again for large->medium, large->small, or medium->small (again, whichever combination gives the most important noteables) but a few levels higher, say around level 95?

Thanks.
Last edited by AkrynJR on Aug 19, 2022, 4:10:48 AM
Why not using HoA instead of HoP and anointing Corruption instead of Toxic Strikes? I am trying to create a similar build using Olesya's Delight it will help me to understand build deeper.
"
Levelialist wrote:
Why not using HoA instead of HoP and anointing Corruption instead of Toxic Strikes? I am trying to create a similar build using Olesya's Delight it will help me to understand build deeper.
Hoa/Hop is only added into the build after ashes + lvl 4 enligthen so toxic strike is kinda needed until then, and i also felt like the damage would be a bit more consistent with corruption relying on some source of wither being up. But i guess corruption/hoa could be a bit stronger.

Edit : added hoa/corruption to engame setup, worth giving a try.
Last edited by hackergooby on Aug 19, 2022, 10:44:10 AM
"
AkrynJR wrote:
I've had my eye on this build for a few leagues and it's finally time to give it a try.

I've noticed your 2 highest trees are level 68 with 3 ascendancies and then level 100 with a full single cluster setup which is quite a big jump. How would the trees be different for around level 92 without any cluster? What about then the same level but just a single large, medium or small cluster (whichever gives the most important noteable), and then again for large->medium, large->small, or medium->small (again, whichever combination gives the most important noteables) but a few levels higher, say around level 95?

Thanks.
There are a bunch of generic damage nodes you could consider until getting clusters like : Wasting, Growth and decay, Force shaper, Entropy, Survivalist if you need res or getting the rest of the evasion and life nodes from the "Revenge of the hunted" wheel.

But generally these nodes are worth dropping as soon as you can for clusters with the amount of life, res and damage they bring, large cluster with overwhelming malice being the most important due to the amount of damage that node alone brings.

As for forbidden flame/flesh it's hard to say when to add these or what to remove, if i wanted to add these earlier into the build i would say to socket one in place of the watcher's eye and spend 2 points on either one of the sockets close by unallocating something like trickery if points are needed.

Edit : added lvl 92 trees with and without clusters.
Last edited by hackergooby on Aug 19, 2022, 10:43:13 AM
Great build, Let me try something and more realistic gear,

dont mind the question i ask earlier, i just dumb and sleepy sorry
Last edited by ruleshellz on Aug 19, 2022, 11:49:31 AM
"
ruleshellz wrote:
can I ask is there a way we can abuse elusive and nightblade and convert everything into perfect agony?
considering nightblade still not getting nerfed this league.
I don't think so since it only supports attacks/works with whatever is supported by nightblade, would love to add that amount of dot multi if i was possible I'm pretty jealous of any build that gets to abuse it.
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
ruleshellz wrote:
can I ask is there a way we can abuse elusive and nightblade and convert everything into perfect agony?
considering nightblade still not getting nerfed this league.
I don't think so since it only supports attacks/works with whatever is supported by nightblade, would love to add that amount of dot multi if i was possible I'm pretty jealous of any build that gets to abuse it.

yeah, i just dumb and not read the description, considering poison build buffed, and can you tell us your priority to upgrading gear?
"
hackergooby wrote:

Thank you very much! I think the introduction of these trees really makes the build more accessible.

One more thing I noticed is that the Level 68 tree has a Watcher's Eye which I think is a bit out of place. That however is me assuming that this is being played as a league starter at league start when very few, if any, Watcher's Eyes have dropped yet.
Last edited by AkrynJR on Aug 19, 2022, 12:32:26 PM
"
AkrynJR wrote:
"
hackergooby wrote:

Thank you very much! I think the introduction of these trees really makes the build more accessible.

One more thing I noticed is that the Level 62 tree has a Watcher's Eye which I think is a bit out of place. That however is me assuming that this is being played as a league starter at league start when very few, if any, Watcher's Eyes have dropped yet.
Fixed, thanks for pointing this out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info