[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

Hi!

Im new to the game and i want to ask if there is any build (or use in this one) Ethereal Knives?

Thanks in advanced :)
I've played blade vortex poison assasin on ultimatum and it was fantasic!
Let's see how it changed from back then. Today i will finish acts and start doing maps :D
Anyone want to take a look at my guy. what upgrade should I go for next?
What about new gamefix: "Assassin: Now grants 70% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes (previously take no Extra Damage from Critical Strikes)."?
Last edited by lAnarant on May 18, 2022, 5:17:01 AM
I see Caustic Arrow + Chance to Poison in build notes but what full gem set should I level with until BV?
"
barbakle wrote:

I would say something like : retaliation charm > bino's > embalmer's (slot bv setup into these for essentially a 5 link) > 6 link > first cold iron point > asenath's > second cold iron point > influence chest > ashes of the stars > enlighten 4 and divine ashes until it hits 20% reservation efficiency (to be able to slot in herald of purity or agony).

For the rest you will have to look at current prices and upgrade when it feels appropriate in between what i suggested above, if you can get 200-300 es from your gear you can allocate eldritch battery from the tree to drop your mana flask until diadem, charisma can be allocated to help with reserving auras before diadem + enlighten, sin's rebirth can be used until you can afford a cluster with overwhelming malice.
"
milkdazombie wrote:
I see Caustic Arrow + Chance to Poison in build notes but what full gem set should I level with until BV?

I would say efficacy(feel like this has the highest priority at least after swapping to bv due to the extra skill duration), deadly ailments or unbound ailments and would hold off on using void manipulation since you can't deal any elemental damage if using it which could be helpful going through the acts.
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
barbakle wrote:

I would say something like : retaliation charm > bino's > embalmer's (slot bv setup into these for essentially a 5 link) > 6 link > first cold iron point > asenath's > second cold iron point > influence chest > ashes of the stars > enlighten 4 and divine ashes until it hits 20% reservation efficiency (to be able to slot in herald of purity or agony).

For the rest you will have to look at current prices and upgrade when it feels appropriate in between what i suggested above, if you can get 200-300 es from your gear you can allocate eldritch battery from the tree to drop your mana flask until diadem, charisma can be allocated to help with reserving auras before diadem + enlighten, sin's rebirth can be used until you can afford a cluster with overwhelming malice.

Thanks. For the cold iron point how does the item work to affect the damage for this build? It says +3 to phys spells how does it work to increase damage over time or chaos damage.
"
barbakle wrote:
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
barbakle wrote:

Snip

Thanks. For the cold iron point how does the item work to affect the damage for this build? It says +3 to phys spells how does it work to increase damage over time or chaos damage.

I am glad you asked this question! I was wondering the same thing. I understand it gives levels to Vortex but I didn't understand how that translates to chaos damage.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
"
barbakle wrote:

I am glad you asked this question! I was wondering the same thing. I understand it gives levels to Vortex but I didn't understand how that translates to chaos damage.

To poison the enemy you first have to hit it with blade vortex. After you hit it poison damage is scaled based on your hit from blade vortex. Bigger your hits from blade vortex the bigger your chaos damage. And blade vortex scales greatly with levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info