Change Color of Currency

Sorry but i suck in english

Can u change the color of currency when they are drop ? (exemple : light blue)

ign : izbing
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
izbing wrote:
Sorry but i suck in english

Can u change the color of currency when they are drop ? (exemple : light blue)

An option to customize the colour and visibility of drops would be nice.

yeah ;)
EDIT : double post
Last edited by izbing on Apr 6, 2013, 12:15:37 PM
+1
They should add it as a (fairly cheap) account customization option in the shop. But I'd also like the currency text color changed a bit as a default. The tan color is too close to white. I have very good color recognition but I still find myself squinting sometimes, wondering if some text is tan or white.
Last edited by thereaverofdarkness on Apr 6, 2013, 8:46:12 PM
+1

Being able to customize text colors would... erm.. make building a pick it script hilariously easy. Quickly people would identify the "green screen" color and change every valuable item to that color.

That is kind of the downfall of this idea.
This could very well be beneficial for bots and shit. So if they change it they have to be careful that it doesnt benefit them
I don't think that changing the color of currency text would make botting any easier than it is now. It's not like they have difficulty differentiating light tan from white. Only us animals struggle with that.

I also wanted to bump this topic and keep it going.
I'm really in favor of this suggestion myself. If for some reason the devs can't make item labels customizable, could they at the very least make currency items more distinct? Currently, they're very hard to tell apart from white items, even to my young eyes, and I can only guess how many I have missed simply because I didn't notice them amidst the many white labels.

A few people mentioned benefiting bots as a potential drawback for this idea, but I think thereaverofdarkness has a fairly good argument to the contrary. I don't see how bots would have any more trouble distinguishing tan from white than white from purple (or whatever the devs would decide to color currency items). Besides, I've heard that it's already fairly easy to change item label colors by editing the ggpk files. This would violate the terms of service, but it's not as if botters care about those anyway.

Also, bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info