Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

This sort of interaction is why I love PoE, all I want is to keep this dialogue going for as long as the game is in development. Good and bad patches are going to be a thing no matter what but this helps us understand the direction POE is going and if we want to be on for the ride or not
like this gonna make any difference
I hope there wont be only SSF HC players again.
I think most of the players play sc trade league. So people playing this leage should at least be at 50% of people taking part in the podcast.
Pulling no punches eh?
So you're basically expecting me to watch this while you won't take any criticism despite knowing what people actually think of the current state of the game? Conglaturation, you just hit a new low.
It's what I asked for. Not saying it has anything to do with me, but I'll listen. Lip service detector activated. Hope it doesn't go off.
"
Hi killy2,

Welcome to the Path of Exile Beta!

We've been working on Path of Exile for six years now, and are incredibly excited (and a little nervous) to be finally sharing it with people, especially other fans of action RPGs.

This is a genuine product testing beta, not a 'marketing beta'. We're a small indie team that wants your honest feedback. The game will continue to change regularly based on your opinions.

That's how my journey started in 2013. If you still want feedback, know that i think you're pushing the game in the wrong direction. Not because of the nerfs (Which you can adjust number wise) but because you're killing the build diversity.
Teasing with 3.16, talks itself about the current state of the game.
Everyone says it is 3.15 that broke everything, but it is not. Oneshot meta, overnerfed defences and everpresent timers were here for something like two years. Last league where defensive play was really viable was what, blight? Because is was all downhill from metamorph.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
Everyone says it is 3.15 that broke everything, but it is not. Oneshot meta, overnerfed defences and everpresent timers were here for something like two years. Last league where defensive play was really viable was what, blight? Because is was all downhill from metamorph.

I thought i was the only one who noticed that...
"
Oblitus wrote:

I thought i was the only one who noticed that...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info