Guide: The Ultimate Pure CI Summoner (UP: 13.April 2013)

Just curious why you aren't using Sidhebreath as your ammy? Do you really like the extra attributes or at that point you don't need the extra damage from minions? I would just think that ammy would give you an overall boost in dps.
how about changing the title to complete mf gear sc summoner cause that setup is unplayable in hc

iam wondering what you do in maps when your spectre die go out and summon new ?

the links are horrible why lmp they have already build in lmp only thing that will happen with flame sentinels is that you fuck up your fps

flame sentinel (setup kills piety mercyless in close to 45sec)
spectre-concentrated effect (its a fireball)-cullingstrike(you hit hard so you reach the 10% really fast)-miniondmg-fastcast-Lifeleech

voidbearer : spectre -fastcast-gmp- lifeleech-faster proj-lighning dmg

btw a good summoner has diffrent support gem on alternate weaponslot so he can adapt to the situation with his spectre

no purity for zombies no necro aegis ? why a rahpit ? i can only imagine how fast your zombie die

last question do you even have one maxed resi ?

and a single no support whatsoever firestorm ? must be sick dmg
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 7, 2013, 9:38:26 AM
Why do you think it's hc unplayable? I'm playing similar one and monsters don't usually touch me... Well idk what do other summoners do but I stay behind my monsters as they kill.

Anyway, what alternate setup to adapt do you mean, I could use some ideas :)

Last thing, about the Necromantic aegis: it takes away the defense from you, I don't use it either. Definitely would not in HC.
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Apr 8, 2013, 10:30:28 AM
"
Baalat wrote:
But next i will switch to culling strike + conc effect since I am missing some loot when the mobs die by zombies or by burning

Can you explain what you mean by missing loot ? Mobs dont drop loot when the zombie gets the killing blow or something ? Kinda defeats the purpose of a summoner so wondering what you mean before i start leveling mine :)
They don't have the MF supports on zombies like they do on specters so it's less/worse loot when zombies get the kill.
✠ ✠
"
wiggin wrote:
Last thing, about the Necromantic aegis: it takes away the defense from you, I don't use it either. Definitely would not in HC.

"
wiggin wrote:
Why do you think it's hc unplayable? I'm playing similar one and monsters don't usually touch me...

What...?

;)
good guide, but using arc + elemental proliferation + faster casting is better for extra DPS(up to 40% shock chance) and minion targeting. and due to high mana regeneration it can sustain arctic armor.

this is my build:

currently lvl 41

my gear:
Spoiler

once i get a 6L Shavronne im gonna respec to pain attunement + righteous fire combo.

edit:anyone knows if necromantic aegis work with matua tupuna? minions will spread tar when they take a critical strike?
Last edited by Coldust on Apr 9, 2013, 12:58:27 PM
"
PoE_Lillis wrote:
"
wiggin wrote:

"
wiggin wrote:
Why do you think it's hc unplayable? I'm playing similar one and monsters don't usually touch me...

What...?

;)

A response to a guy who is despising this build because it would supposedly be unplayable in HC while suggesting Necromantic aegis keystone. My way of seeing the problem is keeping shield defenses for unusual situations and staying behind monsters as much as possible. The wording I used is funny but this is what I meant :)
✠ ✠
"
Svndeadlysns wrote:
Just curious why you aren't using Sidhebreath as your ammy? Do you really like the extra attributes or at that point you don't need the extra damage from minions? I would just think that ammy would give you an overall boost in dps.

Running the auras that I do require a certain amount of all attributes (in total 150 dex / str with lvl 20 Haste / Vitality. As such the amulet i have a extremely good. Sidhebreat is also something that i've never found worthwhile because its values are average and there are so many ideal stats on an amulet I do not wish to sacrifice.
"
Extrema wrote:
"
Baalat wrote:
But next i will switch to culling strike + conc effect since I am missing some loot when the mobs die by zombies or by burning

Can you explain what you mean by missing loot ? Mobs dont drop loot when the zombie gets the killing blow or something ? Kinda defeats the purpose of a summoner so wondering what you mean before i start leveling mine :)

I lose only 65% of my IIR when zombies kill rather than my spectres out of my 305% total IIR. While its rare for zombies to do the last hits it is something of such insignificance it dosnt matter. And as for queens decree, its a terribad weapon leaving you very defenceless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info