Guide: The Ultimate Pure CI Summoner (UP: 13.April 2013)

My gear
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwx9DkgQfxCXES8RUBGWFLAVUBXXF1AabBzcHRQnqSj6KU8qmCy_OVI6MDrYO-FDY0QETC1NuU3YTm1WY1crWAdY9VqRXypmnmqsa9ttGXFNc1N0VXzOfRh_xoIegseFYIauiECIa4x2j0aQM5Mnms-boZ2uncSio6aspwinK6h9qsSsmLb3tzG4k7vWvDe_l8HFwfPDbcaeyT3MvNDQ0_vXhtkL2t3i9-OE5CLmgevk6-7sGOw47IryHvfX-oD60g==

Remade in domination (level 45 so far)
My gear
Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYxCXEVAUsBVQF1Ac3CepKPoqmDowO-FEBEjnTC1NuVcrWpFqrGvbbRlzU30Yf8aCHoLHhWCPRpMnm6Gio6cIpyuofarErJi4k7vWv5fB88k9zLzQ0NP72Qvi9-aB6-7sivIe99f6gA==
Last edited by DB_Blackheart on Nov 12, 2013, 2:32:07 PM
^this
From the info i have foubd over the net.

1. Your magic find gear gives your minions the same stats in terms of item rarity and item quantity as you. That comes from people on the net and not from GGG.

2. Your summons get their summon profile when created with the gear and gems you have. Using a tabula rasa for example with spectres gem + minion damage + minion life + gretaer multiple projectiles + increased burning damage + minion resistance ( or chaos damage - chain - blah blah blah) according to the type of spawn (e.g tentacle miscreations that fire projectiles like nuts) create a spectre with the above characteristics.

removing burning damage / resistance / and chaos from tabula rasaand putting in item rarity item quantity and life leech will auto heal your spectres when they damage mobs AND confer the magic/currency find bonus when they kill the mobs.

That is according to people on the net and personal experience. Exchanging the above gems can only be performed through tabula rasa, which is ideal for cruel mode after defeating act 3 on normal or during act 3 after solaris. If you remove tabula rasa to equip another chest your spectres/minions disappear. (would have been a real cheat if they did not)

3. Your summons are not normal or cruel or merciless dependent when you spawn them. They have the same attributes which are characterised by the level of your gem. A level 12 gem gives them around 1240 life when a level 18 plus life minions gives them around 3900 hp. For those who have levelled cast on death, they will have noticed an attribute on that gem. It goes all the way up to 300% increased damage at level 20. A lot of summoners use it on normal end of act three after having killed some mobs in an instance. They die but they raise a zombie with (at that level) let;s say 130% extra damage + minion damage. All you have to do is put cast on death with raise zombies + minion damage + minion life + (multistrike + faster attacks if YOUR level permits it) and your zombies get very powerful in temrs of damage. You have to die, but what the heck you lose no XP in normal.

4. According to people on the net, GGG refused to provide anny info on this, raise zombies gem level does not give any resistance bonus on your zombies. A level 20 quality 20, though, according to them, gives an added resistance bonus. I am afraid there is no way to verify it, it is based on other people's experience/calculations taken from posts on various sites. My quality 20 gems is a bit low still for my lvl 77 summoner to use and cannot test it.

5. Not all support gems work on minions. But some are hilarious. increased area of effect on those evangelists and their shield covers a LARGE area for you to hide in. Chain on greater multiple projectiles and you see your screen flooded with projectiles, especially if you can raise 4 spectres.

6. You can even raise melee spectres to act as tanks. They are like 200 times better than your zombies.

7. I thought for a lot of time that burned miscreations as spectres they way I spawn them as descriebed above were imba and unfair. Then I made a marauder, which made even these spectres look gimped to oblivion. Then I partied with a person who adverised his build on the net. I suppose he does not mind my posting his name as he advertised it on the whole server. waynetrain (something like it) 1 million dps cast on crit. We did a lvl 71 map together.

8. Burned miscreations as sectres. I can currently raise 4 of them. I have raise spectres - minion life + minion damage + increased birning dmaage + concentrated effect with 66% increased dmaage + increased aoe damage ( later remove the three latter and put in rarity / quantity and life leech on tabulara rasa). You go to solaris temple and raise find those mobs. Raise them and wait for 20 seconds before you do anything. Engage mobs. They cast unrighteous fire which is a burning aura. Enjoy. You need very good speed on those as you weave through the mobs to burn them. I am too gimped with tabula rasa though nad having mistakenly put too many passive on shield. I can still do lvl 71 maps and NOT die if I am careful ( a rare thing).

Due to so many combinations there are many thing people might consider as imba and in need of nerf. I am enjoying a build that keeps me at the edge of my seat and is very versatile in terms of combination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info