[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

"
goatman0 wrote:

Hi once again, thanks for the answers

- damn that's a waste of a point... I guess we have no choice when we go LL

- isn't cwdt Lv20 linked to sigil of power bad? From what I understand we want sigil up during boss fights, do you try and get hit by boss to get it to activate? Also wave of conviction and tempest shield, wouldnt it basically not activate during mapping at all?

- I already have the watcher's eye, probably it's just gear and levels

-You can stay in the dark ^^ there are people who don't skill it and run only outdoor maps.

-I had it for like 2 days for testing in a self cast sigil of power and lvl 1 wave of conviction. I did not use the sigil but I will add it as an option in the guide

-Yes gear and level help as well :)
"
shangyyy wrote:
how to deal with the chill/freeze issue?

Illuminated Devotion (Hiero passives) deals with this problem.
Built a somewhat budget version for ~15+ ex so far and am having a great time with it so thanks a bunch for the guide. Its the first league I've gotten this much currency to invest in a build because I played more casually in past leagues (from Bestiary on and off till now). I guess my drop luck caught up to me all at once.

I'm a bit on the squishier side in red maps with barely 7k ES and 6.5k unreserved mana but I just have to roll my maps more carefully I think. Its mostly my gloves and rings that are holding me back, having to balance STR, DEX, Mana, and ES is quite expensive on the rare gear especially the conductivity ring.

Also I'm using 2 points for reservation b/c the reduced reservation corrupt is hard to justify (to me) budget-wise if I can get some reduced reservation for 2 points. Still on a 5 link too.

I don't know how much more of the league I will play as I tend to hop from game to game depending on my mood but I've been having fun with this build so I thought I'd leave a thank-you comment.
Illuminated Devotion only reduced 50% non-damaging ailement,
even with 30% of Taste of Hate,still got 80%.
still have 20% to go deal with,how you achieve the rest?
"
Etymorphic wrote:
Built a somewhat budget version for ~15+ ex so far and am having a great time with it so thanks a bunch for the guide. Its the first league I've gotten this much currency to invest in a build because I played more casually in past leagues (from Bestiary on and off till now). I guess my drop luck caught up to me all at once.

I'm a bit on the squishier side in red maps with barely 7k ES and 6.5k unreserved mana but I just have to roll my maps more carefully I think. Its mostly my gloves and rings that are holding me back, having to balance STR, DEX, Mana, and ES is quite expensive on the rare gear especially the conductivity ring.

Also I'm using 2 points for reservation b/c the reduced reservation corrupt is hard to justify (to me) budget-wise if I can get some reduced reservation for 2 points. Still on a 5 link too.

I don't know how much more of the league I will play as I tend to hop from game to game depending on my mood but I've been having fun with this build so I thought I'd leave a thank-you comment.

Happy to hear you having a good time. I shlould realy write a budget section, but I'm not sure if it will be any good. The number of uniques this build needs is simply hard on the rares and/or passives points.
"
shangyyy wrote:
Illuminated Devotion only reduced 50% non-damaging ailement,
even with 30% of Taste of Hate,still got 80%.
still have 20% to go deal with,how you achieve the rest?

Taste of Hate and Illuminated Devotion is not the same thing.
Reduced effect of freeze means, I can still do anything just slower, with Stampede I don't even notice when I got frozen.
Sorry if I wasn't clear with my previous comment.
"
Lailor89 wrote:

Happy to hear you having a good time. I shlould realy write a budget section, but I'm not sure if it will be any good. The number of uniques this build needs is simply hard on the rares and/or passives points.

No worries, I was able to figure out of few places to cut corners here and there because its pretty clear what is 100% needed and what can be "good enough" (the rares and maybe keep a 5-link for awhile).
So far...i'm in love with the build!! So thank you so much! :)

But...the ONLY thing i'm missing, is single target damage.
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just like this....

My current char: https://pastebin.com/eZE676uj

(okay okay I'm missing the 6th link and a watchers eye, but thats all i could think of) Still, my ST damage shouldn't be this bad. Can you please help me? :)
"
magyarim11 wrote:
So far...i'm in love with the build!! So thank you so much! :)

But...the ONLY thing i'm missing, is single target damage.
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong or if it's just like this....

My current char: https://pastebin.com/eZE676uj

(okay okay I'm missing the 6th link and a watchers eye, but thats all i could think of) Still, my ST damage shouldn't be this bad. Can you please help me? :)

The 1 thing I see wrong with the POB is that you have nothing setup in the configuration section, you need to set 4000 mana spent recently to proc max Indigon and shock/exposure tic'd on at least. With shock set to 5 (a conservative estimate) you have at least 1.5 million vs Sirus taking into account nova + manabond.

That might not quite be the 2 mil generally accepted as the ideal for bossing but it is very possible to do some decent damage and uptime is high due to cyclone being able to move while damaging.

Gameplay-wise I just dump my mana with cloak and spin close to the boss so that mjolner triggers manabond. With very low mana remaining manabond is powered up significantly so for single-target you want very little left in your pool.(you probably already know this but doesn't hurt to re-iterate.)
Thank you very much for the response!!

I don't actually really care about PoB numbers, just posted so someone can see my current character :)
It's the feel...everything feels super smooth, except the bossing. Feels like I'm not doing the damage with this gear I'm supposed to.

But yes, indeed(!!) it feels smooth to move while passively doing damage! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info