[3.15] Lailors Manabond Mjölner CwC Guide 100k+ eHP

How did you level this, Archmage?
"
ufreshbro wrote:
How did you level this, Archmage?

I leveled Archmage Freezepulze totems. Wasn't the best experience. Tanky ( Agnostic) but low damage.

But if you have the money to spend, hollow palm is still very good for leveling something like this.
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 6, 2021, 6:16:30 AM
"
Lailor89 wrote:
"
goatman0 wrote:
Hi Lailor, great idea for the build and would just like to ask a few things:

- Is it worth taking MoM to be bit tankier? Does it work with Hiero's Sanctuary of thought?

- Many other builds on poe ninja went for arc but you went for shock nova, from what I know shock nova got buffed does it feel good vs Arc?

-Isn't energy leech support really good? Potential 40% more multiplier

- MoM sadly don't work with energy shield, only with life. So it has no use for us =/

-Arc has a higher single target potential then shock nova. But a lot of the damage is coming from Manabond, so the shock effect of Shocknova might be better (will do math on that later, need to be in the mood for that ^^ ). But for clear and look i prefere Shocknova over arc. Arc just feel unsatisfying for me.

-Energy Leech Support only give 25% more (gem leve21) when we are leeching. For my understanding, that means when I'm not at full es. So most of the time it would only be 15% more Damage while on Full Energy Shield. You can use it, if you need the leech, but from a damage point of view its not better then the rest.

Hope it helped

Thanks for the answer. I am trying out arc/ball lightning for now because my eyes can't take the lights

A few more things I'd like to ask your opinion about:

-first time playing low life build, is it always dark?
-since MoM doesn't work, does that mean Divine guardian(hiero ascendancy) also doesn't work?
-you have sigil and wave of convivtion with L20 cwdt, does it feel better than selfcast?
-any tips on how to get my ES higher? I am sitting at 6500 and I feel squishy af
"
goatman0 wrote:

A few more things I'd like to ask your opinion about:

-first time playing low life build, is it always dark?
-since MoM doesn't work, does that mean Divine guardian(hiero ascendancy) also doesn't work?
-you have sigil and wave of convivtion with L20 cwdt, does it feel better than selfcast?
-any tips on how to get my ES higher? I am sitting at 6500 and I feel squishy af

- You have to skill Arcane Vision on the Skilltree

-Yes the Damage taken part don't work

-Well you stand still if you cast it. It's dangerous

-Watcher's Eye with Max Mana as extra es ( It's in the Jewel section)
Hi, leveling atm, at what lvl you transition to this build? :)
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi, leveling atm, at what lvl you transition to this build? :)

I switched to this at level 72, because I had a few of the awakened Gems in my Stash. Wouldn't do it much earlier, just look on the board for a Carry an rund 30 min brainless behind a Speedster, if the last levels are to painfull. ^^
hey, man build looks great.

any tips for leveling and order for ascendancy?

Cheers
Last edited by im_500 on Aug 8, 2021, 10:44:31 PM
"
hey, man build looks great.

any tips for leveling and order for ascendancy?

Cheers

I leveled this char with freezing Pulse totems/ Archmage. Wasn't the greatest of times ^^
Hollow palm is still super strong for leveling, if you want to spend some money to get all the stuff needed.

I would go Sanctuary of Thoughts if you DON'T level with archmage and Illuminated devotion if you do.
"
- You have to skill Arcane Vision on the Skilltree

-Yes the Damage taken part don't work

-Well you stand still if you cast it. It's dangerous

-Watcher's Eye with Max Mana as extra es ( It's in the Jewel section)

Hi once again, thanks for the answers

- damn that's a waste of a point... I guess we have no choice when we go LL

- isn't cwdt Lv20 linked to sigil of power bad? From what I understand we want sigil up during boss fights, do you try and get hit by boss to get it to activate? Also wave of conviction and tempest shield, wouldnt it basically not activate during mapping at all?

- I already have the watcher's eye, probably it's just gear and levels
how to deal with the chill/freeze issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info