Regarding 6/5 Linked Items- Please Nerf!

"
Psomm wrote:
I disagree with the op. I have played this game every night for 5+ hours each night and Ive NEVER got//built/found/hadenoughtocraft a 6l item, and have only seen a few in trade in the 3 months I've been playing. In 9.9, I found one 5l staff and made one 5l chest (lucked out after only 8 fusings)

Thanks for making my point! You achieving a 5L in such a short time is kind of ridiculous, and a 6L item should take 1+ year(s), or at least be the equivalent. There needs to be another Diablo 2 around, not these "hand out" games where you are "entitled" to the best stuff after xHours of playtime.
But why stop at 5l? Why not make it impossible to get 4l? The only difference between a 4l and 5l for most players is the addition of the Quantity gem. Heck I have a quantity gem in my 4l, so maybe 3l should be the ones people can hope and pray to get in 6 months.

And that's only for Chaos. You can farm easily up to Merci with only a 2l. Yes, a 2l is all that is *really* needed, so that should be so half a year.

And not everyone should be able to farm chaos, only those who played for 4 or 5 years should be able to get a 3l for chaos.

/sarcasm off

GGG has a fine formula.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Linked items are not too common, gosh people. Psomm is dead on, I've played the last 3 or 4 months just like he has, 5+ hours a night, and although I've seen a good chunk of 5 links dropped (7-10) and crafted a couple more, I haven't seen a 6L drop and that's after 4 months of hardcore grinding. If anything, they're still too rare.
IGN: TheHammer
a year to find a item in a video game? go outside much?
pussies
"
Psomm wrote:
"
eriz wrote:
Stop being fucking pussies. jesus christ, once you are more than 3 weeks in it wont be a problem to get 5 links. If you honestly think that 5 links should be more common then you should go play a different game, like diablo for instance. All the hardcore players in this game know what it is about, you are pansy ass players. Ban my account for personally attacking players, IDGAF they deserve it. Fucking pussy ass players. If you dont like hardcore games, go play a casual game. FAGGOTS

EDIT: FUCK YOU

You're right, you should be banned.

Some people do come off as whining, but that's what beta's are for - to express opinions in whatever capacity they like.

How have you avoided even a warning there Eriz?

It's people like you who make the entire community sound like idiots.

I personally don't care if you want to spout insults randomly without good reason, but I'd think GGG would.

Hell you don't even support the game...
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I think I've seen maybe 2 5L items and I didn't really think much of it. I think the game is fine. I've yet to encounter a 6L.
"
Psomm wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:
"
eriz wrote:
Stop being fucking pussies. jesus christ, once you are more than 3 weeks in it wont be a problem to get 5 links. If you honestly think that 5 links should be more common then you should go play a different game, like diablo for instance. All the hardcore players in this game know what it is about, you are pansy ass players. Ban my account for personally attacking players, IDGAF they deserve it. Fucking pussy ass players. If you dont like hardcore games, go play a casual game. FAGGOTS

EDIT: FUCK YOU

You're right, you should be banned.

Some people do come off as whining, but that's what beta's are for - to express opinions in whatever capacity they like.

How have you avoided even a warning there Eriz?

It's people like you who make the entire community sound like idiots.

I personally don't care if you want to spout insults randomly without good reason, but I'd think GGG would.

Hell you don't even support the game...

No idea how I didnt get warned. Slipped through the cracks I guess.. either that or they agree with me. And hey I supported the game longer than almost anyone else that has played this game so don't give me that shit. I keep thinking about coming back, but I dont have the desire to do anything but get drunk when im not at work anymore. Kiss my ass.
"
eriz wrote:
No idea how I didnt get warned. Slipped through the cracks I guess.. either that or they agree with me.
It definitely slipped through the cracks. I'll guarantee that the staff and forum mods don't agree with you that everyone who disagrees with your opinion is a pussy.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
woo hoo, probation. Just like in real life.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info