[3.15] Eye of Winter ES/LL Self-Cast Occultist

"
"

- Thread of Hope kinda sucks now (if the jewel radius' in the new PoB are correct), because you can't get access to Utmost Intelligence, Snowforged (which was nerfed anyway), Practical Application, Breath of Rime (freeze chance nerfed anyway) and Deep Wisdom anymore

I still reckon you'd take ToH since with large ring you get Heart of Ice and Arcane focus since that saves you a ton of points no? Also Mental Rapidity like you mentioned if one would want to take it. It's obviously way worse than what it was previously but still seems worth it.

Not sure, because Heart of Ice was also kinda nerfed, it had the cold as ES leech removed... don't see ToH for early league.
May be someone will figure out something better?

You could also look at some of the other Cold Occultist build threads. May be they have more activity than this thread?
"
You could also look at some of the other Cold Occultist build threads. May be they have more activity than this thread?

I've got my PoB set up already but it's probably not the best one but seems to be fine. I've been in ShakCentral's discord and people have been talking/asking about transfering into this build on there. One of the mods (DonBrawler who has also commented in this thread earlier) said that he will make an EoW PoB later so I'll be on the lookout for that to see how screwed my PoB is comparatively lmao. If it won't come out till leaguestart I'll just level with Shak's vortex guide and play it until I've got shavs and other stuff for LL and then transfer into EoW.
Ah yeah sorry but I will not be updating this for 3.16

I'm not really the type to ever play the same build two leagues in a row. If someone else wants to take it over and give EoW a whirl for 3.16, go right ahead.

For any of you that like my build(s) that I've done, I'm planning on going back to my real true home of builds for 3.16...a trapper. My idea is doing some sort of Energy Blades/Blade Trap build. I've been screwing with the PoB a bit and even simulating a level 1 Energy Blades gem since we don't know what levels do yet...the damage is already pretty nutty lol.

It probably won't be immediately, but after a week or so into the league I might write a guide on that build if all goes according to plan.
IGN: Arkon_Melee_LoL

https://www.twitch.tv/arkon9944

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info