[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ Eye of Winter Mines Saboteur ❄️ League Start to Uber Bossing!

"
chapppy wrote:

Wasnt sure if there's a curse limitation, but needed a 6L Shav Wrappings so I bought this for 35c. I figured 2-3 curses will still work even with the ("You can apply one fewer curse") debuff from the armour.

~~

But all the basic equipment is bought. Spent around 150c.
Just the Thread of Hope left, other skill tree jewels, and flasks to figure out. I think I should be able to do most of the Atlas without too much worry.

nice items overall, but one thing i noticed is the mark of the shaper unique requires elder based second ring. Your snakepit is actually normal base, so you do not more or less any benefit from the shaper ring. I suggest until you chance or buy from trade elder based snakepit, park the shaper ring and use a good rare ring (or Circle of Fear with damage booster modifiers when you have the currency).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
If I can't get all equal res at the moment, would it be viable to just have cold res as the highest and lightning as the lowest for the Wise Oak buffs or do I need to faff about with gear some more to get to the magic numbers?
I can't seem to find a elder influenced Snakepit. Ive tried quite a few scout and chance methods but keep getting a different unique (PYRE) everytime :(.

Is there a special way of getting one? Or easier way
Last edited by Twelvepack on Dec 5, 2021, 11:21:53 PM
"
Twelvepack wrote:
I can't seem to find a elder influenced Snakepit. Ive tried quite a few scout and chance methods but keep getting a different unique (PYRE) everytime :(.

Is there a special way of getting one? Or easier way

unfortunately not, other ways are even worse rng. It's not a must have item, you can go snakepit + a good rare ring or circle of fear ring with herald of ice cold damage + buff effect mods.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Menchin wrote:
If I can't get all equal res at the moment, would it be viable to just have cold res as the highest and lightning as the lowest for the Wise Oak buffs or do I need to faff about with gear some more to get to the magic numbers?

well if it's too difficult, dont bother with it (or at least try to have equal fire and lightning resistances while cold resistance is the highest. This way you'll have ele pen + damage taken as fire & lightning.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

nice items overall, but one thing i noticed is the mark of the shaper unique requires elder based second ring. Your snakepit is actually normal base, so you do not more or less any benefit from the shaper ring. I suggest until you chance or buy from trade elder based snakepit, park the shaper ring and use a good rare ring (or Circle of Fear with damage booster modifiers when you have the currency).

How do I search for an elder Snakepit?
There's no search results when I use this:
https://poe.trade/search/ikasanoikisito

I selected "elder" to Yes.
Last edited by chapppy on Dec 6, 2021, 9:13:07 PM
Used temple corruption for the first time in this league, got:

I think its pretty good :)
Is Hydrosphere or Firewall better with Arcanist Brand? Does Firewall even have a chance to burn and to proc Explosives Expert?

Are there any specific alternative quality gems to get? Or just stick with Superior versions and dont worry about Anomalous/Divergent?
I want to test this build, but i only find the PoB for the low life. So only for endgame. Where is the PoB for Life build so i can start with it and then respec for LL?

Sorry if i dont understand a lot about this, i am still new.
Last edited by SaltyMauii on Dec 23, 2021, 4:27:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info