Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

I understand it's hard to write,Something's gone wrong. We're working on fixing it.
Like I'm gonna play this afternoon, But not everyone's a laid-back person like me.
Will we have to download anything or can we jump right into the league?
"
We've passed the first phase of resolving the issue and will have an updated timeline for you shortly.
People do not realize that now there will be a giant queue that will make us have more errors or wait more hours.
"
We've passed the first phase of resolving the issue and will have an updated timeline for you shortly.

Another 6 hours or so, Then m8b, m8b we get a chance to play. The just need the guys who waited till after a Night sleep, to try log in and lose the hype aswell. Then it will be running. GGGhypeKillers ftw.
It's nice of them to write something,But what they wrote is that they don't know when it's going to go..
"
Thank you for your service [-]7

Sorry for all the doomsday prophets and whatnot, some of us failed Zana's sanity check. We appreciate the effort you have put forward to fix the issue before it directly impacted us. You did good

What a buttlicking joke!
Updating 915.5 mb coming down hot LET'S GO NEW LEAGUE TIME TO WRECK WRAECLAST ONCE AGAIN BOYS!!!!!
"
seanquigong wrote:
Updating 915.5 mb coming down hot LET'S GO NEW LEAGUE TIME TO WRECK WRAECLAST ONCE AGAIN BOYS!!!!!

Ty4info
Yea update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info