Expedition PlayStation Launch Update

"
We've passed the first phase of resolving the issue and will have an updated timeline for you shortly.
..and the compensation rewards as well I imagine. :D Thanks GGG. The ps community will definitely appreciate it.
"
We've passed the first phase of resolving the issue and will have an updated timeline for you shortly.
yes ty,
Real Heist League launch vibes...Awesome.
POE is fun. Community for the most part are a good group and very helpful of the many questions that arise among playing thru POE. However if one thing needs to change its that PSN players need to understand that the economy of POE on PSN is absolutely garbage. Please price ypur items appropriately and stop trying to compare them to PC prices where people can actually grind the game without it crashing. Example... Watchers Eyes Jewels on PSN were upwards of 50 to 60 exalts... and they sat on the market for sale the ENTIRE league. Good job guys! INSERT GOLF CLAP HERE.
"
misaulises wrote:
"
..and the compensation rewards as well I imagine. :D Thanks GGG. The ps community will definitely appreciate it.

Hahaha so FUN.
Since not everyone will see it tacked on as an edit in the original post, it now says "we're about 30 minutes from being live".

Not sure when the edit was done, but NEW LEAGUE SOON! HYPE!
30 mins in case anyone missed the update.
Thank you for your service [-]7

Sorry for all the doomsday prophets and whatnot, some of us failed Zana's sanity check. We appreciate the effort you have put forward to fix the issue before it directly impacted us. You did good
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
"

We finally got a reply but soooooooooo empty.
They got a timeline for us shortly,lets assume 1 phase took to GGG's PlayStation team 4h+,if it have 2 phases lets just wait more 4h+,when they simply had long timeline to work in this release,anyway every time that i come back to PoE i got into the same point,this game is good but not in PlayStation console,soo let me skip 1 or 2 leagues again and to remind everyone that understood my basic english, if we"PS Community" still support them,nothing will change,soo i prefer to spend money in other games then here,if GGG start taking care about the PlayStation community ofc i will start support again.Gl everyone and have fun.
I spent over $350 dollars on this game and really regret because at this point i might quit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info