What We're Working On

Arguing with people on internet is like trying to convince my mom that mmo games can't be paused even if lunch is ready...

I mean, everybody here has a point. Arguing which point is better seems pointless to me.
Last edited by Sakanabi on Jul 26, 2021, 8:33:51 AM
"
This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience.

That's exactly the problem. We have to click them twice for no good reason: First to pick them up, and then again to store them.

I won't risk my hands hurting to play a game (any game). If you are no willing to turn this kind of developing around, then you will end up losing players.
Thank you for working on T pose bug.

Love the game because is difficult and complex, great patch.
i want that they divide by 4 the number of stack of every type of shard, and multiply by 4 the amount of shard per stack.
(to have the same average amount, but 4 time less clic to do)
Last edited by GKPlight on Jul 26, 2021, 8:42:06 AM
Thank you for all the hard works !
"
forgeee wrote:
Bring back 3.13 and just add league content.
It's okay, you can stop working on 3.15 and start making a worse 3.16.
"
Alatikus wrote:
Way to go, community.
Differing opinions are toxic now. Nice, well enjoy your smug, know it all fanbase who clearly know how the game is supposed to be.

It has been the case for a while now. I hope they keep pissing off people that shout down differing opinions so that they leave. They have made this community worse by not allowing proper discourse and I'm tired of seeing this negativity for a game that I love.
first of all you need to post pone new league and fix the game performance optimization and fixing all varies issues
"
Maximar wrote:
It's okay, you can stop working on 3.15 and start making a worse 3.16.

It's both funny and sad...
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Jul 26, 2021, 8:58:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info