What We're Working On

The new mtx are nice, to bad this patch ruined the game. Please undo this awfulness just roll back to ritual.
3.15 is a lot of fun and the vendor haggling is rewarding
Just ignore the 3 per cent of players and return the game to 3.14, thats the only solution to your complety wrong decision
Immediately or d2 will break your a.s
Hi Chris so far im enjoying the league, the mana cost and flask changes are making it much more difficult which is fun.

You said
"
Were the Mana Cost Multiplier changes on Support Gems too Extreme?
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them.

Approx when will these be adjusted?

This week? This League? This Year?

Thanks
"
blaity2 wrote:
Hi Chris so far im enjoying the league, the mana cost and flask changes are making it much more difficult which is fun.

You said
"
Yes, they were too extreme. Based on feedback and data, we are reviewing the mana cost multipliers again and will be reducing many (but not all) of them.

Thanks

Already happened with the 3.15.0d Patch so dont expect more changes.
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
blaity2 wrote:

You said
"

Thanks

Already happened with the 3.15.0d Patch so dont expect more changes.

Awesome i did not know.

Thank you
"
Hitman898806 wrote:
Expedition. 2 words. NOT FUN. [Removed by Support] Gamers like MORE POWER. They like BOOSTS. THEY LIKE GAMES TO BECOME MORE FUN. Expedition is 100% the complete opposite of any of the forementioned items above. I mean come on nobody wants or cares to play the same game repeatedly every 12 weeks already. [Removed by Support] Make it easier. We can't all sit around and play POE for 24 hours a GD DAY. [Removed by Support] POE becomes less and less fun every league and nothing absolutely nothing is being done to make this game MORE FUN nothing I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. What a shame. Maybe you should learn from Rockstar who continues to this day to make GTA5 MORE FUN since the very beginning and that game dropped on PS3 and still holds every video game record you could possibly imagine. I wonder what GTA5 would be today if they Constant just made the game LESS fun update after update! Wink wink.! It would be dead. Just like POE is becoming. Stop forcing us to play "your" way. Some of the best games ever made give gamers the freedom to express themselves thru gameplay. Not to mention you charge us money for MTXs for certain skills then nerf those skills to the ground so that we have to choose different skills and buy more MTXs because God forbid you ever make the skills better! Or stronger. [Removed by Support] This is literally the definition of robbery. Expedition. Good job. GGG was expecting to loose players? I've never even heard anyone ever say that. How is that even a thing? You should always expect more players if your expectations are lower than previous that says everything we need to know as consumers and as a service provider [Removed by Support]

I completely agree, I do not want a puzzle game especially with the high death penalty above lvl 90. Just want to kill stuff
"
This results in twenty currency items for use at the vendors, which does feel like a lot. However, because you can immediately stash them into the Expedition Locker after an encounter, the variety of currency types doesn't really cause additional inconvenience. Regardless of whether we had one type, four types or twenty types, you'd still have to pick up a few items and stash them.

We feel that the gameplay benefits described above (plus the ability to immediately stash them in the field) justify the number of currency items that the league uses. Having said that, we hear you. There are too many types of splinters in Path of Exile. We will be mindful of this for the design of future releases.

I am confident from this response that you do not understand the core problem is significantly more than that. Can you in your own words describe why too many splinters are a problem?
What is the point on play a "new" league, if its mechanic is SOOO annoying, or drop or find its exclusive content its impossible (like Logbooks) ? Its so boring to farm like 20 maps to get a single Logbook... seems we are playing standard, without currencies and nerfed... Why GGG is so interested at destroy this game ? Wasnt enough that damn Ultimatum Master spawn rate as boss, and now we have this awful logbook drop rate (not even possible to find those sites, even worst to find bosses)... really... if this league not improve soon, will quit POE for good. Dont have like 12 hours a day to play it, nor have a legion o donators to boost my game like streamers-GGG-influencers. Two crap leagues ever in a row (Ultimatum and expedion) !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info